Post time 2013-2-11 19:51:27 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 13:34:25 |Display all floors
Cyberwar Masseur no 10 penelope cruz.jpg

Masseur No.10 Penelope Cruz at York City Spa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 13:45:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2013-2-13 14:12

(Tom Cruise took his spa bath, got a back rub, did a manicure-pedicure,  watch a movies and finally got a leisurely 90 minutes massage by the Star Masseur, Ms. Penelope Cruz)

<Penelope Cruz> "Feeling good, honey?"

<Tom Cruise> "Oh Yeah! Whenever you do your magic with those fingers, I dozed off in a deep sleep. Now my mind is as sharp as a fiddle."

<Penelope Cruz> "Why are you so stressed all the time, come let me squeeze that"

<Tom Cruise> "Oh, that feels good"

<Penelope Cruz> "You always wake up towards the end of the massage session. And doze off snoring loudy. I notice that you always seem to be smilling whenever I massage you"

<Tom Cruise> "I reorganized my thoughts when I get one of those DEEP SNOOZE therapy that you give me"

<Penelope Cruz> "Management problems, huh? You always talk about the issues at work. How to interface between core management, handling the NC codes and that kind of mumbo jumbo - i don't really understand, got only high school diploma, (ha ha) more like drop out of school"

<Tom Cruise> "Yes"

<Penelope Cruz> "What's that?"

<Tom Cruise> (sits up and kiss Penelope on the cheek) "That could be the answer to the mystery, You are beautiful"

<Penelope Cruz> "Huh?"

to be continued..........

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards
Field Marshall

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-15 12:53:56 |Display all floors
Cyberwar Tom Cruise workshop.jpg

Tom Cruise SECRET workshop and cybersystem test centre

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-15 13:07:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2013-2-15 13:08

(Rocky Cyberwar centre)

<Colonel Will Smith> "Why is it that in some visits to the YORK CITY SPA, Tom dissappears from all our sensor, trace, tracking and tail on him. How'd he do it?"

<Tommie Lee Jones> "You know the Department of Defense has a US$300 million budget for him. How'd he use it is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL. Heck nobody knows anything about it, except the strange gadgets, boards that he provides the clandestine services for the cyberwar needs"

(In a SECRET BUILDING, in downtown York City)

<Tom Cruise> "I trust you have FEEDBACK on the cyber events in the OCEANIC BLOC states. What's your take on individual changes on all the events tabulated by Rocky Cyberwar centre, and reports of irregularities from our embedded spies-informers"

<Team A> "We'll get right on it"

<Tom Cruise> "We'll have to work backwards, on how individual devices can be made to malfunction as what we saw, or reported. Oh! JERRY, anything new on the AIR HEIGHT device on the passenger airline incidents. How was it possible for cyber protocols to be breached"

<Jerry Bruckheimer> "I am working on it. We have the device here in the workshop. I understand that there are troubles even with Main frames working the cash machines in the Oceanic Blocs.

Oh! Your wife's and the mother in law incident - we are working on it too"

To be continued.........

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards
Field Marshall  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-18 13:57:55 |Display all floors
Cyberwar secret operation rooms in cult union state.jpg

In a secret operations room in the cult union states!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-18 14:02:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2013-2-18 14:03

(In a "secret location" in the cult union states.)

<Commander Zepato> "Ha ha ha! Look at the mess in the Oceanic states."

<Minion No. 2> "Yes, Yes, the mess in the Oceanic states. He He He, It might just cause a recession in that bloc and thereon wreck havoc on White State and even Yellow State"

<Commander Zepato> "Welcome news especially after the gulf wars"

to be continued.........

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards
Field Marshall

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.