Author: greendragon

CYBERWAR - the movie   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-21 11:38:42 |Display all floors
Cyberwar Tom Cruise.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-21 11:54:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2013-1-21 12:00

<Tom Cruise was having HOT SEX with Ms. Angelina Jolie. As they were humping, with heavy breathing and Ms. Angelina yelling out in orgasms; a CALL was despatched onto TOM'S smart phone device!>

beep beep beep.........

<Tom Cruise reached out onto his device to answer the call, panting heavily....>

"Yes, oh! It's you Colonel Will Smith!"

Colonel Will Smith
"Sorry to trouble you at this hour. We have a minor emergency, and the NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL needs you to solve. It's cases of ACCESS to our BACKDOOR codes for routes into the OCEANIC states cybersystems!"

Tom Cruise <still panting>
"Not again, some of the boys at the ROCKIES CYBERWAR centre having fun again? Unauthorized"

Colonel Will Smith
"This time it's serious, you know we only TEST our capabilities from time to time. The Boy's were having FUN under supervision only!"

Tom Cruise <souding more relaxed>
"I remember the FUN we had on the PRIME MINISTER of the Megacity Shen Fragrant - using my design access codes to their systems. The Chief Executive Leong was fuming mad at the strange troubles he faced with his SMART DURABLES! HA HA HA"

Colonel Will Smith
"No Sir, this time is serious - someone is using our systems routes to penetrate the cybersystem of the entire OCEANIC bloc states!!!"

<Tom Cruise face turns pale>

Next instalment later......

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards
Field Marshall

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-23 12:44:24 |Display all floors
Cyberwar bath essentials from malaya.png

Bath Essentials produced in Super centre Mala

Cyberwar Robot car.jpg

Our Hero Leon Lai's robot car

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-23 13:04:10 |Display all floors
<The scene goes back to our hero Leon Lai, and his newly met girl acquantance, and Leon Lai has just "summoned" his robot car to meet him at the airport>

<Leon Lai> "Where are you staying in Megacity Pei?"

<Ms. Han> "Oh! at the Mega 101's Hyatt-Mandarin Imperial hotel. It's where our Head Office for our BATH ESSENTIAL stores. I run the SOUL MEGA city operations as franchise. The GROUP have branches or franchise in Super centre Kok, even in Megacity Eastern Capital. We have to decide our next quarter purchases with the CONTRACT MANUFACTURER from Supercentre Mala in Megacity Shen Frangrant next week"

<Leon Lai> "Oh! you are staying near my SOHO unit. Why not take a ride in my car, I have summon for it and it's on it's way here now. Better than riding the HIGH SPEED RAIL, taking the Robot Taxi or Bus services. It'll be as fun as those full service LIMOUSINE with a real driver!"

Ms. Han smiles and nodded, <Leon Lai knows private cars are pretty expensive affairs - with parking, road pricing, advanced car price tags.>

"Here comes my car.

<welcome back, Mr. Leon - as the door of his car opens for the passengers>

I have added some refinements of my own in the car. It's quite fun actually, it's better equiped than from the original manufacturers."

Ms. Han smiles. "A LEXUS luxury car!"

<Leon's Lexus car> "It'll take 30 minutes on the route 101 to Megacity Pei's 101 buidling complex. We will be travelling at 150 km an hour, it should be a smooth ride based on my checks with the Traffic Computers.

Now I am doing your PREPROGRAMMED scanning.

Strange? Code AE-bravo bravo echo Mr. Leon!"

Next instalment later.......

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards
Field Marshall

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-23 19:07:30 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 12:42:55 |Display all floors
Cyberwar Mannee Pang.jpg

Ms. Mannee Peng

Cyberwar robot Q.jpg

Robot Q

Robot motoman yaskawa.jpg

Robot M

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 13:01:42 |Display all floors
<Leon Lai has reached his 300m2 SOHO unit. These is his home, office, workshop. He has 2 robots for companion and security - M and Q. His personal assistant is an elderly Ms. Mannee Peng>

<Ms. Mannee Peng>"Good morning Mr. Leon! How's the trip to Megacity Lion?"

<Leon Lai>"Well the usual business i guess, trouble shooting organizing some contract help to solve the problems in their cybersystems. You know, the NON AUTONOMOUS units computers do give a lot more trouble than the AUTONOMOUS units. But the charges for trouble shooting is lower. I prefer the SYSTEM installation, CONSULTATION business"

<Robot Q and M walks up to greet Leon Lai>
<Q> "Your SOHO unit is secure. No detected anomalies. We have radio waves, IR, video recordings for your perusal if you need"

<M> "Your Lexus did send us a download of the FEMALE companion in your car. Very interesting information. She has a few RFID units - credit car, identity car, driving license; carries one mobile phone - standard 12G unit Soul Megacity produced and very strange, she has a unidentifiable beacon unit using military band. We'll are now running sub routines to check for details.

We estimated she has P$3,290 in her purse. Picture scan of her face shows it to be NATURAL.

Our search into CLOUD DATA base indicates normal childhood with regular female child hobbies. Strangely after UNIVERSITY, the checks indicates 1 year of FICTITIOUS data, Mr.Leon

She works in a BATH ESSENTIAL retail organization, we have downloaded a LOCATION DETECT routine based on her mobile phone identity code, and will give you constant updates!"

<Ms. Mannee Peng>"Ha ha ha

You are really too much into OLD RED STATE MOVIES, hiring me just because of my name. My daughter was watching old movies in the 20th century oldies and was amazed - it was about a MILITARY INTELLIGENCE officer name James Band!

By the way, Mr. Leon; a man by the name of Mr. Yeo - who says he is your junior at the Megacity Lion University contacted you. He is now in Beauty Village, north of Megacity Shen Fragrant"

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards
Field Marshall

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.