Author: chinoamigo

...... Who Own Antarctica ? ......   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-7 07:13:12 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-7-12 07:27
20,000 nuclear arsenals , ..... and 800 military bases worldwide ...,       .
   Grand Theft Looters ...,   2000 nuclear arsenals ....., and 800 military bases world wide ...,

and their continuous dramas of 'Playing Victims' ....,

what a world we live in.  

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-7 10:11:13 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-11-7 07:13

You are speechless now, Serious Serge? Good. Stay that way. You will get plenty of applause!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 3 DayEarlier |Display all floors
so-called Australia, a giant resourceful continent in Asia Pacific region, only a couple hundred miles away from Indonesia & South-East Asia; I always wonder how come there's no Asian-Pacific Islanders in that vast land inhabiting when Anglo pirates arrived and looted in late 18th century? This doesn't make sense to us, since you can find Asian-Pacific Islanders historically inhabiting in Pacific such as in New Zealand, Guam, Tahiti, Tonga, Fiji and Hawaii. Obviously something is not right here! The eerie question is that if they hiding something else behind this logic?!

I'm in total agreement, these shameless pirates has sailed over the other side of the world ...,

and looted this whole gigantic resourceful continent on our own backyard,

just as if nothing ever happened ..., how dare they are, how dare?!

May I ask what one can expect from Pirates ?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 3 DayEarlier |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-11-18 06:16
May I ask what one can expect from Pirates    ?

You lack originality. You are unable to present us with incisive and convincing hard hitting truths.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.