Views: 10534|Replies: 11

Does Love can‘t stand three things:Time Distance Kinship? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-25 16:38:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Baron_xie at 2012-12-25 18:07

Many peoples think LOVE can not stand three things ,they are TIME \ DISTANCE\ KINSHIP.
What is your own opinion about this ??Could you share your experiences with us?

Why I talk this subject? Since I have a memorable suffering about this ,so `````

My lovely grilfriend who love me very much decided to choose her familys and leave me alone,she told me she was very painful\sad\struggling when she made a final decision between her familys and me,but she had to make a decision even though she loved me very much .No matter what I said ,she always gave me a words "FORGET HER ,FORGET OUR LOVE ,FORGET OUR EMOTION, you will find a good girlfriend than her".Her attitude was very firm,I could not accept this change,I never gave up our love, but in the real word ,I can't do anything except l persuaded her to stay.I could feel that what struggling she was on that several days which she had to make a decision fianlly.

Maybe she has no feeling on me any more!
Maybe I am not a handsome boy she thinks of  any more!
Maybe her familys dislike me and my family backgroud!
Maybe I have nothing at all now!
Maybe``````
A lot of "maybe"``````

NOW , I RESPECT YOUR CHOICE!
Wishes you happy everyday!
I am very happy when I remember the days we were together!

Happy birthday to myself

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-25 18:13:54 |Display all floors
in my opinion she found a kind excuse to go away from you.She never loved you.Love can survive only when it is mutual.believe me distance or time do not affect real feelings.You loved her but she did not.Thank God you found it out before getting married.Move on and find another girl
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-25 19:32:37 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-12-25 18:13
in my opinion she found a kind excuse to go away from you.She never loved you.Love can survive only  ...

YES!You are right, she found a kind excuse to do what she thinked of. As you mentioned above, she maybe just like me but not love!

this storry have gone ,I believe I can find another good girl!

Thanks you for your kindly shariing!
Happy birthday to myself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-26 06:34:10 |Display all floors
Baron_xie Post time: 2012-12-25 19:32
YES!You are right, she found a kind excuse to do what she thinked of. As you mentioned above, she ...

it seems that you are a clever boy and you make decisions easily.It is stupid to chase your  own shadow.It leads nowhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-26 11:46:40 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-12-26 06:34
it seems that you are a clever boy and you make decisions easily.It is stupid to chase your  own s ...

Thanks for your appreciation!
Although I have decided to try my best to forget her, it lets me remind of the story about hers sometime!
Maybe as time is going, everthing about her will fade out of my sight.
Happy birthday to myself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-26 15:45:33 |Display all floors
focus on the negative things about her ,focus that she never loved you ,focus on her unfair behaviour.
This mechanism will help you a lot not to feel panic about her loss.Then time will do its work.This is a mechanism mind does to be protected from sorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-26 16:54:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.