Post time 2013-9-13 04:48:07 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-9-12 21:13
u can bla bla bla...allllll the way~

send the cert~

I am surprised, no abuse, only a childish playground responce

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-13 07:31:55 |Display all floors
GustyWind Post time: 2013-8-22 10:50
One Trillion Dollar!WASHINGTON  - The U.S. government and the Pentagon has estimated the the long-t ...

One Trillion Dollar! WASHINGTON  - The U.S. government and the Pentagon has estimated the the long-term  costs of operating and maintaining a fleet of more than 2,000 Lockheed Martin Corp F-35 fighter jets over 55 years to just under $1 trillion. [source - Reuters News, Wednesday, August 21 '13]

It's reminded me of the drunken driver and his reckless driving. It's just a matter of time before an accident and probably, a tragic end comes straight ahead.

Be afraid, be very afraid!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 01:55:36 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-9-13 04:48
I am surprised, no abuse, only a childish playground responce

bla bla bla...divert, change topics, etc...

just send the cert will ya?
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 02:59:22 |Display all floors
The US is moving everyday closer to autonomous warfare, mark my words in 50 years everything will be  remote and autonomous. A new age of warfare is approaching which takes human error out of the equation.
It doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundaries if two pe ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-10 02:30:21 |Display all floors
techboy1 Post time: 2013-9-14 02:59
The US is moving everyday closer to autonomous warfare, mark my words in 50 years everything will be ...

Futuristic looking, isn't it?
The bottom line though is that the insatiable military budget spending in order to prop up the ever notorious the super mighty Military Industry Complex, the darling and crown jewel of the ruling Anglo-American power elite definitely bleeding the budget that needed to be spent on major important factors of American people's lives!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-10 02:30:21 |Display all floors
techboy1 Post time: 2013-9-14 02:59
The US is moving everyday closer to autonomous warfare, mark my words in 50 years everything will be ...

Futuristic looking, isn't it?
The bottom line though is that the insatiable military budget spending in order to prop up the ever notorious the super mighty Military Industry Complex, the darling and crown jewel of the ruling Anglo-American power elite definitely bleeding the budget that needed to be spent on major important factors of American people's lives!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-10 09:25:55 |Display all floors
American citizens are not being hurt by government: they are being hurt by their own genetic stupidity.  They are stupid, getting more stupid, and keep on giving birth to even more stupids, being too stupid to even realize their stupidity.  So, the elites just use the stupid masses, and I would too if the elites allowed me to join them: I would also love to exploit the dumb masses.  Dear American elites, please let me join you, I am worthy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.