Author: PepeLay

Mega Defense Budget Spending Hurting American People   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-5-13 12:09:51 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-5-13 06:43
Like you said, Anglo Western allies and their looted Territories, stretching from Arctic to Antar ...

Like you said and I agree with you, I could not of put it better myself  the Chinese government needs to obey International law and start fulfilling its responsibilities it signed up to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-5-13 06:43
Like you said, Anglo Western allies and their looted Territories, stretching from Arctic to Antar ...
  1. Anglo Western allies and their looted Territories, stretching from Arctic to Antarctica, from N. America to Australia, and isn't it a bit too many? I'm just curious, that's all!  
  2. May be, just may be, that's the reason why they need over 20,000 nuclear arsenals in their possession. I'm just wondering, that's all!
Copy code

Carrot & Stick, Bunny & Bully: What happen to bunnies if the bullies carry big sticks, and get to hold of almost all the carrots around? That's our world, now and then.

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.