Views: 9950|Replies: 21

Which celebrity do you hate most?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-17 15:58:56 |Display all floors
zhang.jpg

Zhang ziyi and her new boyfriend.

Celebrity can be famous and rich; but also dumb and stupid. I believe that every one of us has celebrities which you just can't stand for some reason, and most probably for no particular reason.

Mine is Zhang Ziyi and her new boyfriend Sa Beining, and also one of her competitors, Fan Bingbing. I HATE the way she looks like and acts in the movies! I can't believe someone can find her sexy or something else. In Zhang’s new movie, “Dangerous relationship”, she looks so dumb. Actually, the role she plays is an extremely kind and elegant woman. I just wanna tell her, “Go to hell, Zhang. You have no idea what a really graceful and kind lady is. So quit the thing you are not good at. And be yourself, ugly, fake and mean. That is real you. ”

And also Fan Bingbing, she always goes around taking stupid show pictures and pretends she is the most beautiful woman in the world. Oh, come on, Fan, you really should look at your deep dark circle around your eyes in the mirror. By the way, your acting skill sucks, even worse than Zhang Ziyi’s.

So, what about you? Which celebrity do you hate most?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-17 15:59:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by rainyweather at 2012-12-17 15:59

Fan.jpg

Fan Bingbing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-17 21:48:20 |Display all floors
You REALLY don't like her  

For me, it's Madonna.  A long time ago she was ok.  Now she's just gross.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-17 22:02:47 |Display all floors
I do not like FanBingbing ether ,but not hate ,just do not like her acting.
why should i hate her? if you don't like her ,just do not pay attention on her,it realy not necessary to be so angry about it  .

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-18 09:53:44 |Display all floors
I don't like  Kyle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-18 11:19:09 |Display all floors
I haven't hated anyone in my life. Maybe dislike is a better word, at least for me. {:soso_e106:}

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-12-18 13:32:50 |Display all floors
I can't decide whether Sarah Jessica Parker looks more like a horse or Alice the Goon.
How she was ever picked to portray sexy women will always remain a mystery to me.
Usually when a woman is this ugly she's got a good personality to make up for it.
Not the case here.

AlicetheGoon2.jpg
AlicetheGoon.jpg

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.