Chinadaily Forum

Forgotten your password?
 register

QQ登录

Views: 7519|Replies: 39

Killing fields. Syria.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-12 10:03:05 |Display all floors
Libya weapons are going into Syria.
Also weapons from Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and soon UK , US , France too.

Assad is as good as dead.
That is the reality.

Will Russia and China continue to defy world opinion and rush weapons into Syria?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 10:18:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by raton at 2012-12-12 10:20

Amnesia sufferer….? Most of the weapons and the engineered unrest come from the USA with trainings the dissidents. If Assad is defeated americans will get a mighty kick in the rear.. idiots never learn. China is right not exporting wars, hunger and terrorisms     
Support[14]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 10:34:07 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-12-12 10:18
Amnesia sufferer….? Most of the weapons and the engineered unrest come from the USA with trainings  ...

China by its action is delaying changes. Protecting the status quo leads directly to large numbers of deaths, sufferings.

China definitely is very cold hearted. No emotions. No compassion. Cruel actually.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...
Support[14]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 10:40:57 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-12-12 10:34
China by its action is delaying changes. Protecting the status quo leads directly to large numbers ...

Changes to what..? democracy ..? or just more power to the US to control the ME. It’s a crime for others but not if it’s done by the USA. GROW UP        
Support[14]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 12:02:30 |Display all floors
Syria will soon be fine, as soon as they kill China proxy, Assad.
China will lose all influence in Syria.
After that Israel too will be in danger as Israel will be surrounded by a resurgent Muslim Brotherhood.

A more prosperous, more democratic Syria, Egypt, Libya....eventually Jordan....the zionists are already facing existential threats........that is good.

And no morals immoral  China lost all credibility in the world.

Support[14]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 12:23:45 |Display all floors
Russia and China better do something pretty soon because if the Syrians fall to the Axis of Evil war machine, Russia and China moves up the list, and soon will be next in line for "Demonocracy".  
Support[15]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 12:23:46 |Display all floors
By MARK LANDLER, MICHAEL R. GORDON and ANNE BARNARD
Published: December 11, 2012 76 Comments
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
GOOGLE+
SAVE
PRINT
REPRINTS

WASHINGTON — President Obama said Tuesday that the United States would formally recognize a coalition of Syrian opposition groups as that country’s legitimate representative, in an attempt to intensify the pressure on President Bashar al-Assad to give up his nearly two-year bloody struggle to stay in power.

"..........

That's it....

After two years of fighting, the last nail on Assad coffin is being finished.

Peace in Syria soon,

Obama is finally doing the needful thing.
Support[0]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2014-11-23 16:05

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top