Views: 13338|Replies: 18

What can I do in a new job ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-8 10:00:21 |Display all floors

I am a graduate student,recently I find a good job in a beautiful city ,everything is ok ,except I don't know how to get along with others ,new people,new job,new place,etc.

Sometimes,I feel very lonely,but I don't how to change the situation and how to change myself,I want to make friends with my colleagues ,really .

Thank you for your help...{:soso_e166:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-8 10:43:24 |Display all floors
be yourself. dont act desperate...i think this is stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-11 13:34:03 |Display all floors
I am also new in my company but i take part in their activities and we become good friends now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 22:36:07 |Display all floors
there always a lot things to learn for a fresh man, I just remember that in my first month ,I realize only few work I can finish.in order to take more work I spend a lot time to study new stuff.
my experience is that learn from your colleagues and make frind with them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 23:01:57 |Display all floors
Sleeped with the boss him will alwasy favor you from all the time. It was how I keeped a good job for long of years

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-13 16:20:41 |Display all floors
It takes time. Be nice and do what you're asked to do. Before long, you will be involved in.

Contrary to what you think, your colleagues are more curious to get to know you than you are to know them. So just wait.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-13 17:47:53 |Display all floors
Carole66 Post time: 2012-12-12 23:01
Sleeped with the boss him will alwasy favor you from all the time. It was how I keeped a good job fo ...

are you and your boss heterosexual?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.