Views: 26603|Replies: 30

Is China a safe country to travel alone as a girl?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-7 10:59:56 |Display all floors
I really need the help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-7 12:56:48 |Display all floors
From what I hear its one of the safest developing countries to travel in. But like any country you still have to be careful where you go or at what time your by yourself.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-7 13:26:13 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2012-12-7 12:56
From what I hear its one of the safest developing countries to travel in. But like any country you s ...

Exactly, China is a safte country, just be careful, like you are in anywhere in the world. If you can speak a little Chinese , it might be more convienent, as if you choose to travel in towns instead of big cities, communication might be a problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-7 14:29:07 |Display all floors
china is very fast growing country and it is safer to travel alone for a girl but always take precautions it is benificial for u

the spa at kona beach hotel

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-7 20:32:46 |Display all floors
Travel along as a girl?

If you travel in large cities, no worry. You could ask any people in English, most of Chinese learned English in school. Street camera are everywhere in the streets.
If you travel in small cities, be careful a little. You could ask any policemen, and garbage collectors, and student-looking people.
If you travel in rural area, especially some area in Western area, be careful.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-7 20:35:26 |Display all floors
Get as more basic information (including clothes, transport vehicles, hotels, etc) as possible before you started the journey. Great difference between east and west, great difference between south and north in China.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-7 21:47:36 |Display all floors
what do you mean by "girl"..are you 15 or are you a adult?
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.