Views: 26312|Replies: 69

Which one comes first for you, physical attraction or personality attraction?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-4 17:21:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by rainyweather at 2012-12-4 17:27

love.jpg

Situation 1: you're mentally attracted to someone, you adore his/her personality and enjoy having conversations with him/her, he/she stimulates your mind but you're not physically attracted to him/her one bit.

Situation 2: You're attracted to someone physically, you feel intense chemistry when you're around him/her. Just having him/her next to you make your heart beats, but on a mental level, you and he/she haven’t had meaningful conversations and he/she can't get your mind stimulated. Or you even think he/she is superficial.

In the 1st situation, your mind is in ecstasy

In the 2nd situation, sex is amazing

Which one comes first for you, physical attraction or personality attraction?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 17:25:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by rainyweather at 2012-12-4 17:28

Physical Attraction VS Personality Attraction?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 19:03:25 |Display all floors
I guess it depends how you first meet. Meeting face to face as strangers then I would say looks attract first......because there is nothing else yet.

If you know someone through phone calls or emails perhaps through work before you meet, then perhaps looks take a second place. You may already be attracted to the person's personality, humour etc.

However, whichever way you meet I would say there were more risks involved in a relationship with a beautiful/handsome person. Looks are superficial but will not last.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 19:29:58 |Display all floors
I think thinking of person is matter here not personality or all these things.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-5 00:34:37 |Display all floors
personality attraction makes people look handsome
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-5 09:45:33 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-12-5 00:34
personality attraction makes people look handsome

Why plumply body comes first to guy normally rather than personality charm?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-6 13:36:25 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2012-12-4 19:03
I guess it depends how you first meet. Meeting face to face as strangers then I would say looks attr ...

can't agree more. people can be easily attracted by those strange people with good-looking appearance. Getting to know someone's personality requires time and patience. so that is why romance always blooms at the office. working environment gives you time and space to know your colleague's personality and interests, start to appreciate them and finally fall for them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.