Views: 11012|Replies: 17

Inherited bad temper [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-26 12:02:39 |Display all floors
There is a saying in Chinesse: It's easy to change rivers and mountasns but hard to change a person's nature.
Do you think it's right?    I think it's probaly true.
What are the effective solutions for those people ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-26 12:33:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-26 12:53:53 |Display all floors
you can find a person with a worse temper to teach the one who is with a bad temper a lesson!!

there is always a saying that a bad guy can only be tamed by the one that he is afraid of.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-27 03:54:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-11-28 00:29

A
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-11-27 17:22:05 |Display all floors
Temper is learnt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-27 19:21:47 |Display all floors
Dealing with hot tempered people is very difficult indeed.  They make us feel angry and want to retaliate yet there is a higher road that I have found works.  There is an old proverb that says if your enemy is hungry give him bread, if he is thirsty give him water to drink. By doing this kindness you are heaping coals of fire upon his head and you will be rewarded.  Bad tempered people are usually surprised to find someone who shows kindness to them and while they may not change you have taken the higher road and can be satisfied that you did not fall to their level of bad behavior.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-28 00:28:29 |Display all floors
Melee Post time: 2012-11-27 19:21
Dealing with hot tempered people is very difficult indeed.  They make us feel angry and want to reta ...

I do not agree with you.If somebody loses control and  youtalk to him in the same way then you make this person even  more angry.You shed oil in the fire.If you hate this person and you want to take revenge then you have no choice but talk to him in the same way as he talked to you and you do not care if he becomes crazier or not.
I will never do that to people who used to be friends to me ,I  never do that to my family members either.I do not allow myself to do it.I do not want people to remember cruel words from me.No way.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.