Author: greendragon

The INTERNET safe practices thread. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-26 16:49:01 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2012-11-26 13:00
Agent Lcsulla!

The USA GOVERNMENT is so LAME.

Thanks, but why should I frankly give a damn about the US?
Are you assuming I live there or are from there?
or everynowhere?
Neither of us does.

The Solution to the Issue is for a regular SME Company not less,
but rather more Internet Connectivity.
Virtualisation is the keyword.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-28 13:06:02 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2012-11-26 15:42
In that sense, I am an Agent of privacy indeed

Personally, I encrypt all my emails to peo ...

Agent Everynowhere!

Well, I think EASY ACCESS to your MOVEMENTS <routine>, your  MAILS, your PRIVATE THOUGHTS, your BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS, your BUSINESS ACCOUNTS, your CUSTOMER LIST will be "pretty scary", especially if you operate a business of some value.

<Most citizens are more like "WHITE NOISE" in the INTERNET-telco-data relay SYSTEM.>

But it could be very DANGEROUS for individuals who are in CRITICAL POSITIONS in BUSINESS, GOVERNMENT, MILITARY, POLITICS. <from what we can see in the ARAB SPRING games, we can see how'd data - voice, e mails, analysis of routines VIA remote access technology, in cooperation with FIFTH COLLUMN operatives can do to a INFERIOR STATE!>

I have seen HOW'D fifth collumn can practical PLAY GAMES on a person, MUCH as I had previously thought about.

It's really a IMPORTANT INDUSTRY - PRIVACY.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-28 18:45:17 |Display all floors
It's really a IMPORTANT INDUSTRY - PRIVACY.

Sure - yet I haven't been even able to replace my mobile yet and still deliver my data to Google. How about you? Do you have a mobile phone which tells all your details to Apple or Google? Or did you find a better solution?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-30 13:30:15 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2012-11-28 18:45
Sure - yet I haven't been even able to replace my mobile yet and still deliver my data to Google.  ...

Agent Everynowhere!

I am not really that IMPORTANT.
My purpose has been a CONDUIT OF INFORMATION from all the BIG POWERS.
The reason WHY I KNOW SO MUCH was because of my LINKAGE to the INTERNET.
and the FOCUS of BIG POWERS on me! (everybody teaches me a little, gives me guidance, and seek my honest opinion = in essense I WAS appointed as the ARBITRATOR.)

There is really NOTHING WORTHWHILE to steal from me or my family, especially those who have access to such technologies are TRILLION DOLLAR nations, BILLION DOLLAR revenue merchant, crime syndicates, fifth collumn or such!

The WORLD made me their CONDUIT to manage a NEGOTIATION and MEDIATION to solve CHINA'S rise in economic fortunes. <and I think I experienced DIVINE HELP as well, nothing really special if you read from the annals of history>

70% OF mankind in the SURPLUS STATES, don't really have much to offer to STATES, CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS, REVENUE MERCHANTS, FIFTH COLLUMNIST, while 30% are middle class will need some GOOD PRACTICES to protect their "moderate assets".

IT'S the RICH <revenue merchants>, STATE <bureaucrats, military, police, influentials>, CRIME SYNDICATES <organized criminals are very efficient>, FIFTH COLLUMNIST <often recruited from the ranks of the street gangs> or such.

I concluded, <AFTER WATCHING James Bond - Skyfall, that the INTERNET was responsible for the results in Libya, Egypt, and Syria - ha ha ha> and I am getting EVEN BETTER in understanding messages from all the BIG POWERS if they wish to convey information to me!

That's it actually, NOTHING SPECIAL.
<It came out OK, for China didn't it. Should you be glad?>

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-30 13:33:15 |Display all floors
The INTERNET is truly DANGEROUS for

INFERIOR NATIONS, which does not have "methods" to reduce the "PRESSURE BUILT UP" from various factors. Most INFERIOR NATIONS are "BADLY RUN STATES" with INFERIOR GOVERNMENTS. <mostly TYRANNICAL, stupid, greedy or just plain unorganized>

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-3 15:19:52 |Display all floors
Privacy radio wave proof rooms.jpg

Radio wave proof rooms could be "Standard feature" in PRIVACY intensive industries.
This will generate HUGE BUSINESS especially in MEGACITIES or SUPER CENTRE as to prevent REMOTE ACCESS, REMOTE manipulation of household items - such as RF-chips inserted in appliances, home entertainment and Internet computer assets.

This is PREVENTIVE constructs needed in today's age of "ERoTIC Age" capability.

New industry generation, okay! fantastic!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-5 15:04:27 |Display all floors
Privacy ERoTIC Age safe buildings.jpg

ERoTIC Age SAFE BUILDINGS will be needed.
The will protect YOUR PRIVACY.

REMOTE SURVEILLANCE, remote manipulation problems.
If you install the REMOTE CONTROL camera, if your home has remote control TV, RADIO, air conditioner, refridgerators, curtains, laminated "diming" glass, heater...........INTERNET link ready TV, computer, home entertainment, remote access security systems, you'll need the ERoTIC Age SAFE BUILDING.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.