Views: 20122|Replies: 61

How do you spend your weekend?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-27 10:39:33 |Display all floors
          How do you spend your weekend? For me, I have 1.5 days~2days rest every weekend,depending on myself and my work.
          Usually I'm staying at home, sleeping late in the morning, wake up and get myself some music. Do some house cleaning, playing with my little pet(I have a black&white rabbit). Later watching some tv. Then very soon it will be lunch time. In the afternoon,i would be tired of staying at home, then I will go shopping with friends. And on Sunday, climbing some little mountains in my city with friends again, and go KTV. Thus is my weekend. {:soso_e100:}  Still a little boring.....!

How would you spend your weekend? Can share some experience here?
I want to exit from CD

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-27 16:11:54 |Display all floors
this weekend is going to be really fascinating to me.My husband's nephew is getting married and we are going to have a great celebration from Saturday evening to sunday morning
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 16:31:41 |Display all floors
I live alone in a strange city without so many friends.  I am off duty on Sunday. Usually I wake when I want to wake in the Sunday morning. Then I cook a breakfast for me. After that I do some laundry and some house work. After all the housework, I take a bath.

Then I lie on the bed and watch movies one by one until I am hungry.

Since I came to this city, I've never go out and enjoy the scenery of this city. There is a park near my home but I've never been there!!

Maybe I should go out tomorrow!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 16:41:47 |Display all floors
Celly Post time: 2012-10-27 16:31
I live alone in a strange city without so many friends.  I am off duty on Sunday. Usually I wake whe ...

to my regret, weifang is boring.....but you could go visit qingdao, it´s not far from your place, as you know
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 17:51:08 |Display all floors
I used to be a sales and had lots of free time to do everything I want to do. But now I change department ,the weekend become very valuable.
I try to watch a movie every week , forget all about my work, take more time with my dog (gooden retriever ),

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 17:57:27 |Display all floors
Celly Post time: 2012-10-27 16:31
I live alone in a strange city without so many friends.  I am off duty on Sunday. Usually I wake whe ...

I suggest you move another city

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 18:18:12 |Display all floors
very nice, thanks for share!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.