Views: 37068|Replies: 83

What are your expectations for China's new leadership?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-25 13:49:32 |Display all floors

China will undergo a once-in-a-decade leadership transition on November 8. Amid a more complicated international and domestic environment, the new leadership will face some tough challenges ahead, the yawning gap between rich and poor, a rapidly aging population, the need for a shift toward a new development model based on technological innovation and domestic consumption and much-anticipated political reform.

With two weeks to go to the opening of the 18th National Congress of CPC, What are your expectations for China’s new leadership? What can you expect for the next decade? Please share your opinion with us.

Related topics:
What roles do you think CPC plays in China?

We want to hear from you

China’s political reform: What lies ahead?

What role should China play in global affairs?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 15:22:10 |Display all floors
Economic Stability
Reduce Gap between the rich and the poor
Abolish corruption
Solve territorial disputes with neighbours amicably
Very Strict Driving Rules.
if you can be happy with what you have, dont wait for more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 16:22:52 |Display all floors
More of the same: Continuing peace and prosperity.

And no need for a VPN in the PRC
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 16:56:55 |Display all floors
I hope they manage to reduce the real estate slide and also continue to make the Chinese military strong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 19:06:20 |Display all floors
1.Do something(and do more) in the support of old people,especiallly those without children,make their lives better!  2. Build some public facilities,like sports facilities& more dustbins on the streets/orads! 3. Get rid of the corrupt rat,as many as possible! 4, 5,6,...yet to come
I want to exit from CD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 21:49:00 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-10-25 14:11
I don't think these guys who are all near or over sixty, will give up the leaderships recent customa ...

Appearance and image are only important in the western "democracies". The Chinese public will not be swayed by appearance, one way or the other.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 00:27:38 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-10-25 21:40
I hope the CCP will raise the gweilos' entrance barrier for unqualifiied 'English' teachers.

I agree.

And I hope the CCP allows you eunuchs to play a role too. Let everyone's voice be heard, even yours.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.