Author: LoneAcorn

Natural food sources of resveratrol [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-23 22:56:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by hughliuie at 2012-10-23 15:05

I know many girls love me, so I don't need to post silly post to ask for marriage. Girls generally love me and I know it. I am not picky because I see many of them suitable to be my wife. I can spot the dark side and the inner weakness of those I meet in real life quickly. So don't worry about me. I'll walk away from the bad people much earlier before they even realize that I can read them.

Haha, it also puts me in a position to manipulate other's feeling and thoughts (So I am a bully) ........ simply because they trust what I am saying but they don't trust you as much as they trust me ...........

WIN! {:soso_e179:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-24 00:19:38 |Display all floors
Had my fun today on this forum ......... those who are my friends on this forum are still my friends (only you and me know) .......

I'll ignore the presence of all the others by not reading their comments ...........

If a thread doesn't look well, I don't even click it ........... no matter how much effort is spared to argue the pros and cons .........

Anyway, this is just my own perspective ........... no need to copy it ................

{:soso_e176:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-19 16:49:58 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-4-26 09:35:39 |Display all floors
Trivia:
Though sufficiently high amounts of resveratrol occur in grape seed for it to be extracted commercially, yet it is almost entirely absent in the grape seed oil we use to drizzle on our salads....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-7 23:34:41 |Display all floors
when i see iit, remind me of the childhood i pick some Huckleberry in the weekends. i like these things
http://www.ldoceonline.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-18 01:20:34 From mobile |Display all floors
LoneAcorn Posted On 2012-10-23 03:50:59
(白藜芦醇) Resveratrol

Since red wine is made from fermenting grape juice, can we just get resverat...

ridiculous
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-11-18 11:55:37 |Display all floors
idorun Post time: 2014-11-18 01:20
ridiculous

What's ridiculous about it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.