Author: LoneAcorn

Natural food sources of resveratrol [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-23 16:59:00 |Display all floors
Peanuts (花生)

peanuts.png

Boiled peanuts have the highest concentration of resveratrol, comparable to the amount found in red wine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 18:52:51 |Display all floors
healthy choice {:soso_e179:}

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-23 20:31:48 |Display all floors
hughliuie Post time: 2012-10-23 18:52
healthy choice

Yes, they are healthy choices.
Feel free to add other natural source

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 21:58:47 |Display all floors
LoneAcorn Post time: 2012-10-23 12:31
Yes, they are healthy choices.
Feel free to add other natural source

Sure. I am trying to think of any. Hmmm .... This time, I decide to talk about sth other than food source.

It is about spirituality and why it can also affect our health

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 22:15:08 |Display all floors
If I carry out a survey on this forum, "to what degree are you sure you know yourself". The forum members will be roughly divided into two categories:

1) I know myself well
2) I don't know myself well

Congratulations, if one falls into the first category, then his comments and views will carry more credibility. Simply speaking, category 1) members are those whose views are taken more seriously by other forum members. Category 1) members are architects of the belief systems, while category 2) members are the followers of the belief system constructed by Category 1) members.  There's an ancient Chinese saying "自知而后知人".

I know I fall into Category 1). I don't need to prove it and I know it well myself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 22:23:48 |Display all floors
I am not saying that being in Category 2) is a bad thing It is just the way some of us are naturally born into. Just like no matter how beautiful her profile picture is and how much she know the theory of beauty, most of her friends never consider her beautiful. Everyone around her know that she is ordinarily looking, despite that she is under is the illusion that her physical appearance is attractive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 22:36:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by hughliuie at 2012-10-23 14:45

Trust me, friends. Our inner self are different. Our level of spirituality (灵性) is different.

The higher level the inner spirituality, the more insightful he is about life, society and even destiny. The more likely he is the architect of other people's belief system. Philosphers, prophets are usually people with high level spiritual awareness, such as 庄子,孔子.  I am not saying other members are born into the lower level of spirituality, but I am confident that my own level of spirituality is sufficiently high.

Please refer to psychologist maslow's hierarchy of needs to give ourselves an assessment. Anyway, hope this comment would not offend others in the forum. If you are offended, you are disgreeing with my metholodgy. You can post to argue why you disagree. Thanks.

BTW, if you are really offended, that means you have fallen prey to the mini belief system I constructed. So I still win!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.