Author: chinsyou

Peaceful Co-Existence in Middle East   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-9 07:00:59 |Display all floors

Speaking of Western media manipulation in the region,

Western media, like Western government and politicians as a whole are nothing more than actors/actresses that are put up front and  directors/producers are who stay behind the curtain and mastermind are elite powerful wealthy establishment, aka, 1% of those globe masters that control and make the world dance according to their tune for centuries, now and then.

'History is written by the winners and liers'~[Napoleon Bonaparte]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-9 07:01:20 |Display all floors

Speaking of Western media manipulation in the region,
Western media, like Western government and politicians as a whole are nothing more than actors/actresses that are put up front and  directors/producers are who stay behind the curtain and mastermind are elite powerful wealthy establishment, aka, 1% of those globe masters that control and make the world dance according to their tune for centuries, now and then.

'History is written by the winners and liers'~[Napoleon Bonaparte]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-14 13:35:07 |Display all floors

I firmly believe that it is the responsibility of all parties concerned to make every efforts

to beef up peaceful coexistence in the region they call home.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2012-12-14 13:59:09 |Display all floors
I think everybody where coexisting together, till the European colonial powers intervened, in Africa with their petty hatred and rules.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-14 14:07:41 |Display all floors
Seneca....

What do you say to this......

Sun, November 25, 2012 8:04:04 PM
Truth about Israel

Israel in the clear light of day.

Not from a Palestinian or a
"leftist" but from an Israeli
who believes in democracy
and human rights.

Video: 12:53 minutes long

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/21085.html
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-14 14:49:12 |Display all floors
bonjourman Post time: 2012-10-3 06:29
While her neighbours prosper on the abundant natural oil from the ground,

Land grab is also a distinctive Zionist feature.

Land grabs withour adequate compensation.

Want the land but not the people......that is also distinctively Zionists.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-14 14:52:29 |Display all floors
Peaceful co existence.....like the harmonious living according China propa gas.......

It's easy coming from the mouths of the victors., but the words never entered their hearts.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.