Author: chinsyou

Peaceful Co-Existence in Middle East   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-13 07:10:46 |Display all floors

Couldn't agree more  

The world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-13 08:15:39 |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2018-1-13 07:10
Couldn't agree more

True. I have never agreed with you. Time for you to stop talking then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-21 12:26:41 |Display all floors
JFK

JFK tried to build bridges with Nasser. He also tried to stop the Israeli nuclear weapons program. For this ben Gurion and Victor Rothschild ordered his bloody execution in Dealey Plaza.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-22 21:08:33 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-1-20 23:26
JFK

JFK tried to build bridges with Nasser. He also tried to stop the Israeli nuclear weapons progr ...

BULLSH1T
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-30 10:56:55 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2017-12-12 10:00
As I know of, a great many part of that region, including Syria, were under Greek and Roman emp ...

This war in Syria has been going on for some years, and I never figured out what's the point and issue lingering over all these mess for so long. But lately I have a sense that this war seems to be a centuries-old long simmering conflict among the foreigners and the natives; I mean those Syrians originally traced their root back to European Mediteranian region, (while those regions were part of Roman Empire and other empires for many past centuries), and those Syrians of Arab Middle-Easterners. [Remember, millions fleed to Europe and Germany alone accepted a million.] I may be wrong but that's the point I ponder upon?!  

As I know of, a great many part of that region, including Syria, were under Greek and Roman empire for centuries, centuries ago, so some of these refugees flee to Europe are also known as and referred to as 'Roman Left-over' in some news forums that I have read. The region is so complex and things are a lot more complicated than any one of could imagine, and so many interests abound; and that's all I can say.
Also speaking of refugees, from the Western perspective, it's alla bout those who are used by the West or sided with the West, in the conflict/crisis/war, etc, and when they are needed to be evacuated for one reason or the other, then the West will raise the issue about 'REFUGEES' throughout the whole wide world.

How about 'The Refugees' from the other side, they couldn't care less.

And this had been the same throughtout history wherever the conflict the West is involved in.

[Basically they go into the region for their own interest, and then divide and conquer, divide and loot, pit one group against another, etc.]

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-2 10:26:46 |Display all floors

Millions of refugees in conflicts such as Vietnam and North Korea already perished due to aerial bombings and decade-long sanctions by the West.

Like you said, they are the refugees from the other side, so the West couldn't care less.

The world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-2 12:36:39 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2018-1-30 10:56
This war in Syria has been going on for some years, and I never figured out what's the point and i ...

And here the real question is: If China is supporting a bloodthirsty ruler such as Bashir Assad, what is it doing for the victims of his tyranny?

Nothing. It doesn't cry over the spilled blood caused by its lethal arms.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.