Author: chinsyou

Peaceful Co-Existence in Middle East   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-6 08:57:07 |Display all floors

Well, here's what I have to say.

Both USA and Russia have implicated in war in Syria, since they both have interests in this conflict, naturally.

Now, near the end of all this and when all the dust settles, they both need to participate in rebuilding the country, since they have been participants in destroying it.

Enough said.

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-7 09:34:55 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-12-6 08:57
Well, here's what I have to say.

Who ordered you to "say what" you have felt obligated to say?

We would be grateful if you took a break...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-3-29 09:48
This war in Suria  has been going on for some years, and I never figured out what's the point a ...
This war in Syria has been going on for some years, and I never figured out what's the point and issue lingering over all these mess for so long. But lately I have a sense that this war seems to be a centuries-old long simmering conflict among the foreigners and the natives; I mean those Syrians originally traced their root back to European Mediteranian region, (while those regions were part of Roman Empire and other empires for many past centuries), and those Syrians of Arab Middle-Easterners. [Remember, millions fleed to Europe and Germany alone accepted a million.] I may be wrong but that's the point I ponder upon?!  

As I know of, a great many part of that region, including Syria, were under Greek and Roman empire for centuries, centuries ago, so some of these refugees flee to Europe are also known as and referred to as 'Roman Left-over' in some news forums that I have read. The region is so complex and things are a lot more complicated than any one of could imagine, and so many interests abound; and that's all I can say.

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2017-12-12 10:00
As I know of, a great many part of that region, including Syria, were under Greek and Roman emp ...

It is time to pack your winter holidays suitcase and take off. Where are you going? Rocky Mountains? The Alps? Finland? I hope you forget your password during your time there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.