Author: chinsyou

Peaceful Co-Existence in Middle East   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-7 20:17:12 |Display all floors
The problems of monotheistic religions started when Cain killed Abel.
It's been going on ever since.

what causes brother to kill brother? Pride, selfishness, jealously. The very things which we base our modern civilisation on. Being seen as better, taking more, wanting what others have. We are damned because of our own inability to recognise and correct our faults.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 00:19:57 |Display all floors
@OP> Your post is a bit poor, i mean that the last few lines seem a bit out of place, as if a paragraph or two are missing from it! ...but ok i can dig peaceful coexistence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 13:13:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-7 21:57
I see the Cain-Abel dichotomy as a matrix to exemplify two lifestyles that cannot tolerate one ano ...

I think that is a fine example which may be a root in this big mess. I have to note that I am not a bible toting man myself but the I am right, they are wrong because they are different justification given by those that use violent seemed to fit in nicely with the theme of the thread. Thankyou Seneca.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-9 02:07:22 |Display all floors

While Jewish land shrunk, Arab land expanded eastward all the way to Bangladesh.

Asians, you are next!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-24 07:44:40 |Display all floors

What do you mean by saying 'next'?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-1 09:14:44 |Display all floors

Chinsyou,

In my humble opinion, its all come down to global power war mongers keeping the region in hot spot,

thus supplying war machines to cash-rich nations in the region in order to beef up their ever mighty

military industry comples alive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-1 18:37:30 |Display all floors
Palestine becoming a state means that now if the isrealies kill the president of palestine it is some how more of a crime?  
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.