Author: chinsyou

Peaceful Co-Existence in Middle East   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-11 10:48:41 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-5-11 02:08
Like I said, there's always has two sides of REFUGEES, but we only hear about one side of refuge ...

Please tell us how China treats refugees. Does it feed and house them? Where are the millions of N Korean, Burmese, African, Syrian refugees in CHINA???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-13 05:40:14 |Display all floors

China contributes a billion dollars on United Nation Peace Keeping Forces a year in Africa & Middle-East.

China has send a million workers in Africa & Middle East to build infrastructures in those regions.

Need I say more.
There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-13 06:45:24 |Display all floors

Friend, let me highlight one more time.

- China contributes a billion dollars on United Nation Peace Keeping Forces a year in Africa & Middle-East.

-  China has send a million workers in Africa & Middle East to build infrastructures in those regions.

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-13 10:15:09 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-5-13 05:40
China contributes a billion dollars on United Nation Peace Keeping Forces a year in Africa & Mi ...

China is the new exploiter, coloniser and imperialist. It steals jobs from Africans and puts them in debt to China for infrastructyure projects the Chinese foist upon them. The peace-keeping personnel of the U.N.O. provided by China get paid by the Chinese government so it is a creeping occupation of Africa by China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-13 10:16:13 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-5-13 06:45
Friend, let me highlight one more time.

You don't see how wrong it is for China to pay for U.N.O./ soldiers supplied by China to protect Chinese investments in Africa which in turn is indebted to China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-18 10:09:57 |Display all floors

-  China has send a million workers in Africa & Middle East to build infrastructures in those regions.

Like I said a million Chinese workers are help building infractures right at this moment while you are talking trash.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-18 10:36:49 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-5-18 10:09
-  China has send a million workers in Africa & Middle East to build infrastructures in those reg ...

Like I said, a million Chinese workers steal a million African people's jobs and in the end the Africans will also have to pay their salaries. In what way does Africa gain anything from the selfish Chinese???

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.