Author: greendragon

Greendragon Thoughts [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-16 11:49:07 |Display all floors
Commander Jean.jpg

Inspector Jean adds

"China is just playing with it's SINGLE COMPARATIVE advantage, now that the US$10,000 per capita mark is within reach in year 2020. That's the CHEAP ENERGY of coal, hydropower, natural gas supplies that it has compare to the MOSTLY DEFISIT or NEARLY ZERO energy or fuel supplies in Asian Trade Route States (Except the Malayan Federation oil, gas rich South China Sea fields) and the Eurozone (minus the Nordic, UK and the coal fields in Germany's Ruhr).

Because of that BASIC CAR industry - expected to be 50 million units in year X (perhaps 2030) will belong to China, while Asian Trade Route States, Eurozone, British Club has to concentrate on ADVANCED CARS. Perhaps the ONLY the UNITED STATES could compete on China especially it has almost similar <perhaps 20% less energy than China due to smaller size of the continental USA, and the difficult terrain in Alaska>

Looking at the situation, perhaps COMPUTER GAMING, mobile telco, telco equipment, cloud computing hardware, movies-tv show-music, and accessories will probably the biggest in the world - 2 billion people in China, Asian Trade Route States"

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-16 13:08:12 |Display all floors
2013 - 2016 is going to be a very INTERESTING period.

Looks like many possibilities and endless scenarios is possible.
But I am glad to be OFF THE HOOK, not sure which "powers" are responsible?
My mind mapping tells me IT'S COMPLEX SET of gaming.

All the BIG POWERS are holding up it's own set of advantages, and very likely no military direct encounters.

Other than that, I supposed it's over at last!
Thank you for TERMINATING your game on me!
<whichever power it is - that's trying to manipulate me>

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-21 15:25:50 |Display all floors
Strange as it is, MY COMPUTER was zapped.

Cyberspace access is an ADVANTAGE but it's also EXPOSE our vulnerabilities.
Got to see what will come out of this all.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.