Author: greendragon

Greendragon Thoughts [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-2 11:42:47 |Display all floors
Commander Lau Tak Wah.jpg

Commander Lau Tak Wah smiles

"It's already happening. In the IT bazaars in the Hong Kong, Taiwan, Central Malaya, Singapore region, we see PC SHOPS being rapidly replaced by MOBILE PHONES & TABLETS.

In fact PC's are being rapidly used as AUTONOMOUS LAN for critical data, while the ONLINE unit is only used for communications. Youngsters seemed to get a craving to send messages in CODES, that will drive Analyst a little bit nuts if they decide to INTRUDE into CITIZEN'S privacy.

Intel/MSN could soon be history. With Tablet computing and Mobile phone becoming cheaper year by year, we''ll soon be seeing US$100 mobile phones, and Tablet - even big 20 inch touch screens"

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-5 12:27:06 |Display all floors
Commander kwok.jpg

Commander Kwok is doing "mental wei qi" with his fellow Chinese Secret Service agents.

"The ERoTIC Age introduced by the American Military Industrial Establishment is interesting trend. With America being a state of virtual FIEFDOM of large corporates with poor entrepreuner spirits <in the USA, a lot of their entreprises are just REPLICA of the large corporates - the likes of 7-11, Mc Donalds, Radio Shack, Walmart - completely devoid of TRACES of Individual excellence.

Now, with the MILITARY establishment creeping up on their PRODUCTIVE classes, it's becoming a SORT OF A CRISIS for the American State"

Erotic Age naked in IT age.jpg

The American Citizens don't know it, but they have become RATS in TEST TUBES of the NEW AMERICAN TYRANTS.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-7 12:00:54 |Display all floors
CIA Top Bruce Willis.jpg

The MORAL AMERICANS, Agent Bruce Willis tells Alice is fearful of the INTERNAL DANGERS of InPERILism of America.

InPERILism Fat Americans.png

"The Greed of Corporate America is amazing. It's practically turning America into ZOMBIES of consumption, and PROFIT MAXIMIZATION of the common American Citizens. The lifestyle choices promoted, the probable use of POISONS on the American populace takes a TERRIBLE TOLL on the American Citizens!

InPERILism American health problems.jpg

The AMERICAN CITIZEN is in PERIL now. We need ARCHANGELS in the USA now to raise the ARMIES OF HEAVEN to protect the AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE"

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-7 23:57:58 |Display all floors
I couldn't help but read it... but I think i'm now getting a migraine...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-9 12:24:18 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2012-11-7 23:57
I couldn't help but read it... but I think i'm now getting a migraine...

Inspector Verdane!

That's "InPERILism" for you!

ha ha ha

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-12 11:53:03 |Display all floors
cia agent bruce willis.jpg

Agent Bruce Willis adds

"Inspector Verdane! Now the NANNIES to China, COLLABORATORS to the USA will be rethinking the GLOBAL STRATEGIES. This double crossing world is a little bit WILD. First they'll look at China's growth potential, then how'd the GLOBAL CRUDE OIL, GAS leaders - that's the USA, BRITISH CLUB will determine what the consumption pattern will become.

China oil supply sources.jpg

Will they allow CHINA to consume more than 15 mbd, <just like EU consumption is CAPPED at more or less 15 mbd, while ATRS is CAPPED at below 9 mbd. How much GOLD BULLION will they allow CHINA to access

War Gold Bullion hoard by central bank.jpg

beyond the current advantageous position globally held by USA, British Club and the European Union.

We cannot really be certain.
Do you need a PARACETAMOL pill, or ASPIRIN pill for that migraine?"

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-14 11:08:44 |Display all floors
Commander kwok.jpg

Commander Kwok smiles in a wry way!

"It's such an interesting time now for China. It's now moving toward DEVELOPED STATE status all in the shortest frame of time the world has ever seen. From 1980 to 2030, only 50 years!

Now CHINA will see it's own VERSION of ASSEMBLY INDUSTRY relocation <of sorts> and the advantage of having a NATURALIST <Taoist> cultural heritage - it's that it can cope better.

Imagine building the entire spectrum of lifestyles developed globally. MEGACITY <first modern model will be Singapore>, SUPERCENTER <now developing in Central Malaya and Pearl River Delta (world's biggest Supercenter)>, CITIES, URBAN VILLAGE and HOMESTEADS <Australian homesteads are probably the world's most modern>!

It's SO EXCITING, but gut wrenching, i supposed"

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.