Author: AmishMike

'Most Harmonious Nation'   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-9 08:22:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-2 11:55
Runted Robber,

your posts go off in the wrong direction. You just burnt a hole into Mr Kim Jong-u ...

Friend,

Let me tell you one thing, that DPRK, Democratic People Republic of Korea, is being hunted under Imperialism,

by none other than old goat Western Global Drunken Masters, who had also committed worldwide Slavery & Colonialism.

So, what is Slavery and Colonialism?

'Slavery' = Designed to extract the 'Great Wealth' at the expense of sufferings of millions of poor souls.

'Colonialism' = Designed to extract the 'Great Wealth' at the expense of sufferings of millions of poor souls;

as well as looting their natural resources by all means.

'Imperialism' = just another Capitalist trick of a new form of 'Colonialism'.

Since the world we are living in is full of wolves wearing sheep's mask, who are also playing victim.

What a world we live in ?   

The world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-10 06:15:41 |Display all floors

Dear Old Goats, please beware of the fact that Middle Kingdom, once a sleeping giant, is fully awake and progressing, and coming to the rescue to the long enduring suffering world.
To fully understand what it is all about, please read the following post below,

Middle Kingdom: Savior of the World

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=733987&fromuid=1045627

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-10 06:47:20 |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2018-2-9 08:22
Friend,

Robbie,

I'm afraid, but you missed 'Colonization', which is looting of indigenous natives' lands worldwide and helping it as if it is theirs.

And that leads to my super curious question for you.

Does the West, 'forever the jury the judge and the policeman of the world', and

self-acclaimed protector of human rights, has any law at all for dealing with these past and present crimes commited in the names of sinful conducts, such as Slavery, Colonialism and Colonization of natives' lands by the continent ?

I'm just curious, that's all.   

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-10 08:56:39 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2018-2-10 06:47
Robbie,

I'm afraid, but you missed 'Colonization', which is looting of indigenous natives' l ...

It is Saturday and you are still working to spread your religion? God says, "thou shalt sleep long on Saturday, drink coffee in bed and not spam the CHINA DAILY FORUM."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-15 08:05:41 |Display all floors

Kung Hei Fat Choy 恭喜發財

I would like to say Kung Hei Fat Choy 恭喜發財 for all!

May all you and your family have good health 身體健康,

good wealth 財源廣進, and all your wishes come true 心想事成

for coming New Year!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-15 09:56:19 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2018-2-10 06:15
Dear Old Goats, please beware of the fact that Middle Kingdom, once a sleeping giant, is fully a ...

The so-called "Midddle Kingdom" has killed off the most indigenous nations in its 2200 years of history, and it isn't finished doing this. Right now the Uighurs, Salars, Kazakhs, Tibetans, Zhuang, Manchus are on the To Kill list. Miao, Li,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-24 07:10:14 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2018-2-10 06:47
Robbie,

I'm afraid, but you missed 'Colonization', which is looting of indigenous natives' l ...

George,

You are right in raising the critical issue that,

(Europeans' notorious Slavery has long been over, and so is their worldwide Colonialism that has gone already.)

So,

Why on earth is this Colonization of Indigenous Native's lands by Europeans still exist to this day?  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.