Author: AmishMike

'Most Harmonious Nation'   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-11-14 09:13
Friend,
   While DPRK being targeted by the Imperialist West all because that nation possess seco ...

Who is your "friend"? You have no friends!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-11-14 09:13
Friend,
   While DPRK being targeted by the Imperialist West all because that nation possess seco ...
  While DPRK being targeted by the Imperialist West all because that nation possess second largest deposit of 'Rare Earth Metals' in the world, worth a good several trillion dollars, and found largely in places like China & N. Korea. While China is mining and supplying to the world by quota only; DPRK has yet to mine and explore. So obviously these 'Rare Earth Metals' are in a very limited supply, and in high demand for the future.

So the truth is coming out little by little.

"The Truth Prevails"     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2017-11-15 06:58
So the truth is coming out little by little.

... yes, the truth is coming out from your mouth minus its artificial teeth: you cannot eat the T-bone steak you ordered in that posh restaurant but you still have to pay for the meal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 3 DayEarlier |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-11-15 07:52
... yes, the truth is coming out from your mouth minus its artificial teeth: you cannot eat the T- ...

Like I said, Uncle Sam & their Anglo allied have so very much to defend for their looted resourceful territories the whole wide world,

- stretching from the vast claimed territories of Arctic (Queen Elizabeth Islands) to Antarctica (Queen Elizabeth Land),

- from North America continent to Australia continent.

Isn't it a bit too many? I'm just curious, that's all!  

May be, just may be, that's the reason why they need over 20,000 nuclear arsenals in their possession.

I'm just wondering, that's all!   

All In The Family!

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=724132&fromuid=1045627

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-11-17 10:05
Like I said, Uncle Sam & their Anglo allied have so very much to defend for their looted resource ...

When are YOU and your extended family including Barbarianno etcetera returning to your home cave and abswear modern civilisaation again? You are no asset to it. You are a liability to the Anglos.

Use magic tools Report

Like I said, Uncle Sam & their Anglo allied have so very much to defend for their looted resource ...

We Anglos are the saviours of the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2 DayEarlier 05:22 |Display all floors
May be, just may be, that's the reason why they need over 20,000 nuclear arsenals in their possession.

As of July 8, 2017, the United States has 6,800 nuclear warheads. 2,800 of them are retired, 4,000 are stockpiled, and 1,800 are deployed. The total number of U.S. warheads is second only to Russia, which currently has 7,000 of them. [according to data from Federation of American scientists]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.