Author: AmishMike

'Most Harmonious Nation'   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-10-10 09:25:14 |Display all floors

I can agree on that America can not afford another war, and true, America is living out waning days in twilight zone with ever growing mountain of debt, mighty deficit, costly wars, ever widening gap between the richest ten percent and the rest, disharmony between the rich and the poor.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-10-10 09:40:08 |Display all floors
JoanChang Post time: 2017-10-10 09:25
I can agree on that America can not afford another war, and true, America is living out waning day ...

Why don't you first introduce yourself before you take the microphone? Who you are is far more interesting than the crock you just said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
MrWongLee Post time: 2017-9-26 10:15
Correct, U.S.A just want to ante up and use the North as a pretext in order to re-arm Japan and Sou ...
U.S.A just want to ante up and use the North as a pretext in order to re-arm Japan and South Korea since they are mature enough to defend themselves, and thus releasing the burdens off Uncle Sam's shoulder since Uncle Sammy is near broke.

I hope that's the case, Mr. Lee, I hope.

As a matter of fact, who in their righteous mind would like to think of devastation between 'most harmonious society' and 'most disharmonious society'?

Know I mean.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
wasabiwasabi Post time: 2017-10-17 08:41

As a matter of fact, who in their righteous mind wou ...

Nobody knows what you "mean"! Sigh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
This post was edited by MrWongLee at 2017-10-20 10:08
wasabiwasabi Post time: 2017-10-17 08:41

As a matter of fact, who in their righteous mind wou ...

Speaking of which, you ever heard of story that the indigenous Native people of America continents, who had no prior contact with White Europeans, were wiped out by diseases brought up by European newcomers when they first came over and occupied the land. Here's the analysis. How come another Indigenous African slaves that were brought over from remote West Africa, deepest part of Africa, who also had no prior contact with White Europeans,  were not wiped out by diseases? The other story told was 'Cowboys and Indians'. The story goes like that native Indians were slaughtered by Cowboys. But what really happened to indigenous Native Americans, so-called Indians, and the real life story was further from the truth. In reality, the vast majority of them were slaughtered not only by cowboys, but most by settlers, civilian militias, military, and all are backed by general populace, the country and the government, as a whole, since every groups had nothing to lose but more to gain. The plain truth, of course, is that the indigenous native Americans were all slaughtered in order to get their land, plain and simple!

The other story, 'Cowboys and Indians' goes like that indigenous native American Indians were slaughtered by Cowboys. But what really happened to indigenous Native Americans, so-called Indians, and the real life story was further from the truth. In reality, the vast majority of them were slaughtered not only by cowboys, but most by settlers, civilian militias, military, and all are backed by general populace, the country and the government, as a whole, since every groups had nothing to lose but more to win.

Use magic tools Report

seneca Post time: 2017-9-26 15:19
Blame the insanity of the Mushroom Head in Pyongyang on Coca Cola... Just refuse to accept that  ...

Seneca, speaking of mushroom head, which you meant by saying nuclear bomb drop over DPRK; remember the saying that history is written by the victors. In my humble opinion, during WWII, Japan shouldered its noble duty of liberating the chronically ill mother Asia under centuries-long foreign influence, colonialism & permanent colonization. Japan went all the way to all fronts of South-East Asia, to get rid of Western colonial disease that had been lingering on in Asia for a bit too long. As a result, most nations regained independence after the war. Japan also had tried to get rid of permanent colonization of Russian-occupied Siberia & East Asia, and Anglo-occupied Australia & New Zealand in Asia Pacific region in the past. Ultimately, the nation was nuked after Anglo allied figured out about Japan's war plan of liberating not only colonial Asia nations but also colonized Australia & NZ in Asia-Pacific from foreign invaders as well.

Japan saw its noble duty of liberating the chronically ill mother Asia under centuries-long foreign influence, colonialism & permanent colonization. Japan went all the way to all out fronts of Asia, to get rid of Western colonial disease that had been lingering on in Asia for quite a bit too long. Most nations gained their independence after the war. Japan also had tried to get rid of permanent colonization of Russian-occupied Siberia & East Asia in the past. The nation was nuked after Anglo allied figured out about Japan's war plan of liberating not only colonial Asian nations but also colonized Australia & NZ in Asia-Pacific.

Use magic tools Report

MrWongLee Post time: 2017-10-20 10:12
Seneca, speaking of mushroom head, which you meant by saying nuclear bomb drop over DPRK; rememb ...

Yeah, the Mushroom Head in Pyongyang has nuclear potential but is he smart enough to write a history book without ten grammar mistakes on the first page?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.