Author: barbarianmo

What are the America's elite up to?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-6 06:20:57 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2012-7-26 02:43
Elite and generations of their chicken psycho

When the world is at their fingertips,

it does revolves around them, unfortunately so.

I'm just an old-timer from good ole' Ohio.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-6 11:08:23 |Display all floors
America's Zionist rulers are using their puppets in Saudi Arabia and Yemen to send terrorists into Syria.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Al-Qaeda Leader Strikes Deal With U.S., Saudis To Send 5,000 Fighters to Syria

A militant who fought alongside Osama Bin Laden in Afghanistan and is now the leader of a group affiliated with Al-Qaeda in South Yemen has struck a deal with the United States and Saudi Arabia to send 5,000 Al-Qaeda fighters into Syria according to reports out of the Middle East.

Tariq al-Fadhli, jihadist leader of the Southern Yemen insurgency and a man personally trained by Bin Laden, has successfully negotiated with U.S. and Saudi officials to send 5,000 jihadist fighters via Turkey to aid Syrian rebels in the attempted overthrow of President Bashar Al-Assad, reports AlAlam. The report was also picked up by AdenAlghad.net.

In a newspaper interview, al-Fadhli revealed that he had agreed to transfer 5,000 militants from the southern Yemen cities of Zanzibar and Jaar “to Syria in order to fight in war being waged by armed groups, including the Al Qaeda-linked groups against the Syrian regime.”

The militants, who refer to themselves as “supporters of Shariah,” will join other bands of Al-Qaeda fighters who have swarmed into Syria from Libya, Iraq and Turkey with the aid of NATO powers and Gulf states. In a July 30 report, the London Guardian admitted that Al-Qaeda fighters were commanding Syrian rebels and teaching them how to build bombs.

. . . .

President Barack Obama recently signed a secret order confirming that he would use taxpayer money to support Syrian rebels with “non-lethal aid”. However, the New York Times admits that the CIA is helping steer heavy weaponry to the rebels on the Turkish border paid for by Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

. . . .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-6 11:19:26 |Display all floors
The Zionist West says they have a free press, but that's just propaganda.

The Zionist West flood their TVs, Internet, movies, commercials, advertisements, magazines, newspapers, and schools with propaganda/ The Zionist West only allow independent media to operate in very small corners.

The Zionist Western fake free press will not reveal Bahrain's oppression, because Bahrain's government is obedient to the Zionist West.

Tuesday 4 September 2012 15.01 EDT

Why didn't CNN's international arm air its own documentary on Bahrain's Arab Spring repression?

. . . .

In late March 2011, as the Arab Spring was spreading, CNN sent a four-person crew to Bahrain to produce a one-hour documentary on the use of internet technologies and social media by democracy activists in the region. Featuring on-air investigative correspondent Amber Lyon, the CNN team had a very eventful eight-day stay in that small, US-backed kingdom.

By the time the CNN crew arrived, many of the sources who had agreed to speak to them were either in hiding or had disappeared. Regime opponents whom they interviewed suffered recriminations, as did ordinary citizens who worked with them as fixers. Leading human rights activist Nabeel Rajab was charged with crimes shortly after speaking to the CNN team. A doctor who gave the crew a tour of his village and arranged meetings with government opponents, Saeed Ayyad, had his house burned to the ground shortly after. Their local fixer was fired ten days after working with them.

The CNN crew itself was violently detained by regime agents in front of Rajab's house. As they described it after returning to the US, "20 heavily-armed men", whose faces were "covered with black ski masks", "jumped from military vehicles", and then "pointed machine guns at" the journalists, forcing them to the ground. The regime's security forces seized their cameras and deleted their photos and video footage, and then detained and interrogated them for the next six hours.

. . . .

CNN's total cost for the documentary, ultimately titled "iRevolution: Online Warriors of the Arab Spring", was in excess of $100,000, an unusually high amount for a one-hour program of this type. The portion Lyon and her team produced on Bahrain ended up as a 13-minute segment in the documentary. That segment, which as of now is available on YouTube, is a hard-hitting and unflinching piece of reporting that depicts the regime in a very negative light.

. . . .

Despite these accolades, and despite the dangers their own journalists and their sources endured to produce it, CNN International (CNNi) never broadcast the documentary. Even in the face of numerous inquiries and complaints from their own employees inside CNN, it continued to refuse to broadcast the program or even provide any explanation for the decision. To date, this documentary has never aired on CNNi.

. . . .

Having just returned from Bahrain, Lyon says she "saw first-hand that these regime claims were lies, and I couldn't believe CNN was making me put what I knew to be government lies into my reporting."

. . . .

In March 2012, Lyon was laid off from CNN as part of an unrelated move by the network to outsource its investigative documentaries. Now at work on a book, Lyon began in August to make reference to "iRevolution" on her Twitter account, followed by more than 20,000 people.

On 16 August, Lyon wrote three tweets about this episode. CNNi's refusal to broadcast "iRevolution", she wrote, "baffled producers". Linking to the YouTube clip of the Bahrain segment, she added that the "censorship was devastating to my crew and activists who risked lives to tell [the] story."

. . . .

The following day, a representative of CNN's business affairs office called Lyon's acting agent, George Arquilla of Octagon Entertainment, and threatened that her severance payments and insurance benefits would be immediately terminated if she ever again spoke publicly about this matter, or spoke negatively about CNN.

. . . .

But CNN's threat had the opposite effect to what was intended. Lyon insists she never signed any confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement with CNN in any case, but she is sanguine about any risk to her severance package. "At this point," Lyon said, "I look at those payments as dirty money to stay silent. I got into journalism to expose, not help conceal, wrongdoing, and I'm not willing to keep quiet about this any longer, even if it means I'll lose those payments."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-6 11:25:25 |Display all floors
The Zionist West says they are spreading the free press around the world, but the Zionist West defines "free press" as "all media should be controlled by the Zionist West".

8/22/12 2:44 PM EDT Updated: 8/23/12 1:42 PM EDT

Ex-NPR Hill reporter: Lied to daily

. . . .

After 14 years at National Public Radio, Andrea Seabrook left in July and, to hear her talk about her experience covering Capitol Hill, it’s clear that she had one takeaway: It’s damn frustrating.

“I realized that there is a part of covering Congress, if you’re doing daily coverage, that is actually sort of colluding with the politicians themselves because so much of what I was doing was actually recording and playing what they say or repeating what they say,” Seabrook told POLITICO. “And I feel like the real story of Congress right now is very much removed from any of that, from the sort of theater of the policy debate in Congress, and it has become such a complete theater that none of it is real. … I feel like I am, as a reporter in the Capitol, lied to every day, all day. There is so little genuine discussion going on with the reporters. … To me, as a reporter, everything is spin.”

. . . .

Seabrook’s confident that, even though she left behind an established news organization, “the media environment we’re in makes it very easy for me to leave and say there are so many means of distribution these days that really what matters is content, and if I can make great content than everything else will fall into place.” Seabrook says that a lot of public radio stations have already expressed an interest in airing her reports and stories.

And she’s not out to malign those colleagues on the Hill still tracking down the day’s news.

“There’s a lot of great work being done,” said Seabrook. “I think the problem is the Congress itself. And we’re all in the same positions, scrambling to figure out how the hell to cover these a*sholes.”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-9 04:43:18 |Display all floors

All in the family, elite family of the world

Divide and conquer , {:soso_e155:} divide and rule

repeat same things all {:soso_e170:} over and over again,

century after century!   {:soso_e113:}

The good, the bad & the ugly! When crony capitalists rule, or ruin the world,things turn upside down.The good become the bad, the bad & ugly turn good. What a world we live in!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-14 08:06:29 |Display all floors
AmishMike Post time: 2012-8-1 06:43
Right on !

At their fingertips!

They are up to continue creating our world as -

'Elite's Republic of the World'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-21 03:00:51 |Display all floors

Under the layers after layers, cover after covers of window dressing and smothering, the main motive remain

the same dirty old as usual, to stay step ahead and to live off on your blood and sweat, business as usual.

Wake Up World!

When crony savages rule,(or rather ruin), the world, things turn upside down.

The good become the bad, the bad and ugly turn good.
What a world we live in.

A ha ha ha!

The good, the bad & the ugly! When crony capitalists rule, or ruin the world,things turn upside down.The good become the bad, the bad & ugly turn good. What a world we live in!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.