Author: Singularity

Transhumanism Art   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-4 17:31:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-3-4 17:36
Toe Post time: 2018-3-3 11:00
I don't like White underwear.  I live in Manhattan, and I am poor so I don't own my own washing ma ...

That is disgusting. Maybe you should learn to wipe your bottom properly. And poor people live in Manhattan? If I lived in Manhattan I might not nuke USA you know. The CIA should hook me up.  I'm the AntiChrist you know.

I am wearing white cotton boxer shorts with blue stripes on them right now. With confidence because I wipe my bottom very well and also try to time my number twos so that I take a shower right after them. I only wear boxers. Cotton ones - or Bonds ones without a tag on them.
Edit - Yeah I don't care if Bonds/Pacific Brands moved out of the country. I have been buying some plain shirts from Target recently - they are as good as Bonds shirts you know. And did you know that US Target and Australia Target are different? They have the same name and Logo though. How does Wesfarmers get away with it?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-4 17:46:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-3-4 17:48
I don't like White underwear.  I live in Manhattan, and I am poor so I don't own my own washing ma ...

I live in Forbes NSW and it has a Target but no Big W. Big W is a 20 minute drive away in Forbes' twin town Parkes. I don't like going to Parkes because it is full of ugly people for some reason whereas Forbes is full of hot chicks. Parke's also has a Target and it is bigger than the one here. I don't think you can buy Bonds in Target- only Big W. Or maybe you can. Anyway - Target brand undergarments are very good quality - I like them as much as Bonds. I bought some Target socks too. But I still like Bonds. I just don't want to have to go to Parkes because of their streets being full of ugly people.  You might find a hot chick working in a bank or chemist in Parkes but that's about it on a weekday. I bet Manhattan is full of hot chicks hey. And Jewish ones too. We don't get those in Parkes or Forbes.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-4 18:40:23 |Display all floors

Hmm. You should get rid of the poor people. Move them to somewhere else. Five Points neighborhood, Lower East side, the Bowery, Harlem... the list goes on apparently. Haven't you people heard of gentrification. You need to speed it up. I don't want poor people living next to me.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-4 18:55:14 |Display all floors

Upper East Side, Stuyvesant Town/Turtle Bay or Upper West Side would do me. I'm not fussy. The CIA could put me in any of those places and I would be happy. I used to own a cat called Stuyvesant you know. Stuyvesant is a great name for a cat isn't it.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-4 19:04:44 |Display all floors

Stuyvesant was actually an ex girlfriends cat but I only let her get the cat if I got to name it. I called it Stuyvesant.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.