Author: Singularity

Transhumanism Art   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-5-14 17:10:38 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-5-14 16:50
Which Star Treak uniform?

The one with the stripe across the front. And we should wear those star trek pants that have the low front split. They look like they would be comfortable to walk in. Because of the front split.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-5 01:24:57 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-5-14 17:10
The one with the stripe across the front. And we should wear those star trek pants that have the l ...

I ALWAYS wear the same nylon jogging pants in public.  I already have my Star Trek pants.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-5 03:00:58 |Display all floors
Imakandi Post time: 2017-9-5 01:24
I ALWAYS wear the same nylon jogging pants in public.  I already have my Star Trek pants.

I have been thinking about this a bit. I think I am going to buy some Binds brand clothing and have my corporate logo put on there. I have pretty good initials - WV - and I have a much better logo than most - Roger Federer for example - so I think I will just wear clothes that have my logo. It looks like a triangle.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-5 03:03:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2017-9-5 03:59
Imakandi Post time: 2017-9-5 01:24

#Bonds. You need to buy Bonds undergarments. They are very comfy. Including the shirts. Bonds underwear is the best. I don't care if they moved out of Australia.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.