Author: Singularity

Chinese Girl in the American Ghetto   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-11 05:41:49 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-7-11 05:18
For one....don't call them terrorist.

And I don't call afghans terrorist.

You do understand that the US is currently imprisoning a number of Native American terrorists?

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 05:43:32 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-11 05:41
You do understand that the US is currently imprisoning a number of Native American terrorists?

There are no native american terrorists.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 12:54:44 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-7-11 05:43
There are no native american terrorists.

Eddie Hatcher, Leonard Peltier, ...

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 15:59:14 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-9 00:37
The Whites are as racist as the blacks in the US. The Whites make ethnic jokes among themselves. The ...

Anyone else feel like this is just another broken record? Can't you say anything except trotting out this tired old line of yours? You obviously had a bad experience. Get over it. I was ripped off to the tune of RMB2.5M/year by Chinese business partners, but I still live and work quite happily in China and I know that not every Chinese person is a cheat. That is the first and only time I will mention that because unlike you, I am not driven by negative experiences in my life and try to make the best of every day.

Quit whingeing and you will be a whole lot happier about yourself instead of projecting all your problems at your perceived cause of them. Take a look at yourself too because you are soooooo bitter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-3 08:46:44 |Display all floors
Good article.  That American Renaissance website can really help India and Japan defeat China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-3 23:49:37 |Display all floors
Ying ma should move to India.  her wisdom could help make India strong!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-6 07:12:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by johnper at 2012-10-6 07:16

Black teenagers are very much influenced by the White media.  Whites and Jews who controls the US media constant portray Asians are inferior.  They portray Asian women as whores and available for white men and Asian men as weak, dickless nerds.  Black teens and children spent their whole live soaking up these images and ideas which transpire in the classrooms.  

Black people in America deals constantly with inferiority issues, being descendant of slaves and all, they deflect this inferiority in their treatment of Asian, who are unfortunate enough to live in their ghetto like this Chinese girls.  I am not saying that black people are innocent, they can be racist as well.  I too was beaten up by a black kid in elementary school, but I also got picked on and beaten up by white kids in middle school.   Black people are more visible with their racism, where as white - they are racist amongst themselve who they feel comfortable with.

If you have ever been a token Asian guy in a group of white people, especially jocks or those in the MidWest, you would know this.  I am not Chinese but I see Chinese as my Asian brothers.  Being non-Chinese, white people assumed that I don't like Chinese, so they would make racist jokes about Chinese in front me.  In the end, black people are physical racist, where as white people are mentally racist.  This micro incident of racism adds up in the long run.

White media does a good job at dehumanizing Asian people, especially Asian culture and the men.  Chinese people need to understand this shit.  All those expat in China are probably there to aid into the destruction of China. I say white racism is much more dangerous than black racism, because with black racism, as long as you move out of the ghetto, you can escape it.  For white racism, it pervade pretty much all as aspect of international institutions head by Anglo and Americans.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.