LoneAcorn Post time: 2012-6-21 16:31
OK, I'll post some how-to photos

I'm looking forward to that.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-21 16:39:39 |Display all floors
The Repeater :
The Repeater.png

Follow illustration A,B,C, then B, A, back to original position, as one set.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-21 16:41:34 |Display all floors
Cross-The-Knee Crunch

Cross-The-Knee.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-21 16:43:24 |Display all floors
Here's another version of Cross-The-Knee Crunch, just put both hands behind the back of your head.

Cross-The-Knee 2.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-21 16:44:43 |Display all floors
vincent01 Post time: 2012-6-21 10:16
I heard that eating peanuts with will keep you healthy but I'd like to remove the coatings after t ...

I remember when I was a kid, just like you, I disliked the skin and would always remove them. But later, after knowing they have many health benefits, I learned to like them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-21 16:51:31 |Display all floors
LoneAcorn Post time: 2012-6-21 16:44
I remember when I was a kid, just like you, I disliked the skin and would always remove them. But  ...

Good for you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 10:26:50 |Display all floors
6月22日
Shun away from 'diet food' products.

Diet food products (soft drinks, sugar-free ice cream, etc.) use aspartame so that they can claim that these are good to help you lose weight. What's most frightening is that the exact opposite is true. When you are eating or drinking diet products using aspartame you are almost assured to gain weight!

What goes on in your body after consuming food with aspartame? The sweet taste in your mouth sends a signal to the brain that sugar is coming. The brain in turn tells the liver to stop converting fat to sugar for energy, because fresh sugar is coming. When glucose( sugar) does not show up, the brain will again send out the message that it needs sugar to keep functioning. That signal gets interpreted as 'hunger' and off you go to find something to eat. Another alarming thing is “diet” products also contain formaldehyde, which stores in the fat cells, particularly in the hips and thighs. This is why people who drink a lot of diet sodas have bigger hips and thighs!

Sodas are considered 'acidic' to the body. So, when you drink one 12 oz. (360 ml.) can of soda, you have to drink 12 – 10 ounce glasses (or a total of 3.6 liters) of water to neutralize the acidic effects of that soda in your body. But I noticed that people who prefer to drink sodas, don't like to drink water that much.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.