Author: cd_moderator

[EU] How Britain created the 'Tibetan issue'   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-9 03:21:29 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-23 23:14
I think most people would understand the British government in these ideas  ........

If you are f ...

Divide and conquer,

divide and rule,

repeat same things all over and over again

century after century!

The good, the bad & the ugly! When crony capitalists rule, or ruin the world,things turn upside down.The good become the bad, the bad & ugly turn good. What a world we live in!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-9 03:29:36 |Display all floors
sunshineman Post time: 2012-9-9 03:21
Divide and conquer,

It is not all as it is presented sometimes  .............

And there is a myth ............

Which we as people need to be aware of sometimes  ..........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-10 06:15:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ielts2u at 2012-9-11 05:43

My uncle visited this year.  The 'situation' is very visible for anyone who goes there. I think Chinese who actually visit will be shocked.

As China becomes more developed and more confident, I am sure they will loosen controls and both people's can live more peacefully.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-14 07:37:34 |Display all floors

'Granddaddy Master of Divide & Conquer'

[Need I say more!]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-14 08:34:16 |Display all floors
Yes, Chino. You do. You must have some friends or family who have been there, right? The way the indigenous people and the settlers treat each other is not about another country. It is about China. You have to go or you will never understand. China is becoming a mature country. This 'situation' will change as China becomes more confident and less scared of its own citizens.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-13 12:42:52 |Display all floors

Watch out Anglo Western Wolves under the clever cover of human rights, freedom and democracy!

As a matter of fact, just about all these so-called human right freedom democracy organizations the West has set up throughout the world are actually front-cover affiliates that serve their interests in some ways shapes and forms.

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-13 12:59:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.