Author: cd_moderator

[EU] How Britain created the 'Tibetan issue'   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-24 19:44:29 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-24 19:10
I will more more careful in future  .........

Everyone knows that the British have no say in the  ...

If the British don't, I'm fairly sure the same is true of most countries :)

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-24 20:09:00 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2012-6-24 19:44
If the British don't, I'm fairly sure the same is true of most countries :)

I think you hit the nail bang on the head there  ..........

In China they have a one party system  ......

In others they have a two party system (or more) as a window display, and whoever wins gets their orders from an elite ruling clique  ...........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-24 21:54:39 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-24 20:09
I think you hit the nail bang on the head there  ..........

In China they have a one party system ...

there's only one solution, a secret organisation of people, each with their own superpower to fight the fight and depose the world hegemonic elite! *flex* got any superpowers going spare?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-24 22:18:54 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2012-6-24 21:54
there's only one solution, a secret organisation of people, each with their own superpower to figh ...

I am waiting for the 'Second-Coming', but I fear that even he may end up in a Black Jail somewhere  ........

Before the Second-Execution ..............   

Oooh .........  !

Second-coming ..........  ?

Just remembered I may have something else to do in a little while  .........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-29 06:44:24 |Display all floors
Divide and conquer , divide and rule

repeat same things all over again

century after century!
The good, the bad & the ugly! When crony capitalists rule, or ruin the world,things turn upside down.The good become the bad, the bad & ugly turn good. What a world we live in!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-1 07:08:25 |Display all floors
britain is behind alot of civil wars all over the world, especially Africa. britain is one of the main terorists in this world. i cant believe how anyone would even watch the olympics

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-1 17:47:45 |Display all floors
lionsclub Post time: 2012-7-1 07:08
britain is behind alot of civil wars all over the world, especially Africa. britain is one of the ma ...

Yes.. in India & Pakistan Britain was responsible for causing problems by enabling hindus and muslims to go their own way and have separate states (silly of Britain to try and find away to stop them slaughtering each other

In Nigeria Britain is responsible for creating problems by enabling muslims and christians to live together within he same country Hmm odd that

In Africa Britain was responsible for tribal members killing each other whenever they get a chance...(Maybe Britain should have exterminated at least 1 tribe wherever there was rivalry to ensure future harmony? Would that have pleased you more?).

Britain is responsible for Muslims and Christians fighting whenever they get a chance. Britain is also responsible for the cold war during which African countries were used as proxies between the US and USSR (people tend to forget about how many countries were torn apart as a result of that particular conflict).

Evil Britain.. The funniest thing is, people talk about Britain causing all these problems long after a lot of these  countries gained independence from the Empire. You would think they want it back

PS Odd how many of these countries want to retain links with Britain through the Commonwealth isn't it?

Perhaps you would like be a bit more specific about which civil wars you are referring to? How Britain caused them and what evidence you are basing that statement on?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.