Author: cd_moderator

[EU] How Britain created the 'Tibetan issue'   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-11 10:05:47 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-5-11 02:24
I know of the fact that not too long ago, those soldiers & servants from India subcontinent st ...

And millions of CHINESE have gotten N American citizenship, so what?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-13 06:31:25 |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2017-4-26 10:27
Those soldiers of Anglo Empire were given honorary Citizenship which basically allow them to re ...
  1. Those soldiers of Anglo Empire were given honorary Citizenship which basically allow them to resettle in Anglo Empire of Britain, USA, Canada, Australia, etc.
  2. In Canada, where I once lived, alone has a million people from India Continent (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc) whose ancestors served in Anglo Empire obviously.
Copy code
Truth be told, 'My way or Highway', followed by 'Reward or Punishment' is

their Plain Truth Ideology that they live by, now and then.
There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-13 09:24:04 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-5-13 06:31
Truth be told, 'My way or Highway', followed by 'Reward or Punishment' is

their Plain Truth Ideo ...

Are you back from your holiday in Fiji?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2017-4-18 06:36
Master Anglo, you used us Indians as serevants & soldiers to protect your sun-never-set boun ...
  1. Master Anglo, you used us Indians as serevants & soldiers to protect your sun-never-set bountiful Colonial Empire through out the whole wide world for centuries, and we did all the dirty works for you; and that's the truth facts. Why don't you give us some rewards in return, and how's about that next door neighbor a big chunk of land Tibet for us?  [Just imagine this sceniro in by gone era, century earlier.]
Copy code
Bullseyes! Like I said, 'My Anglo way or Highway', followed by 'Reward or Punishment' is their Plain Naked Truth Ideology that they live by, now and then.
There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-5-18 10:29
Bullseyes! Like I said, 'My Anglo way or Highway', followed by 'Reward or Punishment' is their Pla ...

Please help keep Bhutan free from Chinese invaders.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.