Author: UYA

"The American Dream" a myth   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-30 08:14:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-30 07:33
The American Dream is every Earthling's dream of waking up in bed and finding a cup of freshly bre ...

The truth is, this cozy life after dream is still in dreams.
Refreshed.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-30 08:17:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-30 08:23:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-30 08:17
For you possibly, not for me.

80% percent of households around me are cozier than me, while I would heartily admit I am better-off than 50% Americans. If you are in China, go out to look around, don't click away bullshits in dingy basement cubicle.
Refreshed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-18 08:32:37 |Display all floors
satosan Post time: 2017-12-29 09:18
So-called 'American Dream' is faltering and losing momentum for some obvious reasons.
  So-called 'American Dream' is faltering and losing momentum for some obvious reasons.

I can agree with you, it IS losing momentum.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-19 07:14:17 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-26 06:35:01 |Display all floors

'The American Dream a myth'   ..., I report the truth, nothing but the truth ..., and you decide.

Here's the truth ...,

Much thanks to USA & The West. and their gospel of preaching & defending the good old Capitalism by all means and at all costs, with 4400 nuclear arsenals & 800 military bases world wide among others;

Today,

The world's wealthiest 42 people in 2017 had wealth equivalent to the world's poorest 3.7 billion people.

The world's richest 1% own more wealth than the rest of the global population combined.  

82% of the global wealth generated last year went to just 1% of the world's population.

The three richest Americans have the same amount of wealth as the poorest half of the U.S. population.

[source: '3 richest own as much wealth as half of U.S.', USA TODAY, January 22, 2018]

It all come down to much thanks to Uncle Sam,The West and their gospel of preaching and defending the old goat Capitalism by all means and at all costs;

- with 4400 nuclear arsenals & 800 military bases worldwide among others ...,

- while isolating, boycotting and terrorizing people's democratic republic nations worldwide

at the same time.

In general,

- Capitalist Western nations prioritize on behalf of the interest of The Wealthy first and foremost;

- while People's Democratic Republic nations prioritize on behalf of the interest of The People in general first.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-26 06:36:33 |Display all floors

More at -

Shrinking Uncle Sam   

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1795128&fromuid=768408

American Atrocities   

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=871584&fromuid=768408

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.