Author: UYA

"The American Dream" a myth   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-11 22:16:33 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2012-6-11 11:40
This is a very serious problem for the states.
Watch closely China and learn

if you think China is in anyway better................if you think China is heading into a more equatable position, you really need to open your eyes........................................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 22:19:47 |Display all floors
if anybody wants to be born into nirvana, he should be born into a Scandivanian country or be born as a Malay in Malaysia..............not in US, and certainly not in China.............................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 22:54:32 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2012-6-11 11:40
This is a very serious problem for the states.
Watch closely China and learn

on social engineering, I don't think anyone is in any more mood for more social engineering in China.

America will improve naturally because it is an advanced democracy
and what China truly need to do is ..................

open up more.
open up faster.

go  and tolerate more criticism.
have more NGOs.

what is China so scared of? ghosts?

or queen bees a bit worried of their perks?

the process of opening up, and  more tolerance seems to have slowed down..................who slowed them down?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-12 00:09:29 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2012-6-11 17:16
What is the outcome of the problems identified here?
Any hope of reforms?
Will the poor rise up an ...

The system has collapsed! The only reforms acceptable to the ruling elite are ones that will maintain the status quo. Austerities will not work, as they have been tried for nearly four years now with dire results.

It is the end of the "Monopoly" game. The winners, like a black hole, having sucked the public purse dry, either due to family connections or shared ownership, are reluctant to play against each other.

The drive to globalization was designed to mask the failure of the capitalist system but it did not last long, such is the concentration of capital that any funds thrown at it soon disappear.

The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-12 03:12:28 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-6-12 00:09
The system has collapsed! The only reforms acceptable to the ruling elite are ones that will maint ...

And what is the hermit scared of?

Transparency?  

That people will find out that there  is nothing inside the hermit?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-12 06:01:39 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-12 03:12
And what is the hermit scared of?

Transparency?  

OK clever dick! Explain this to me.

If W is all the money being paid as wages for goods produced and services rendered, then you will agree that W is the maximum amount that may be used for the purchase of those goods and services.

In capitalism though the capitalist pays W as wages and expects to get back W+P, P being the profit, from the sale of those goods and services.

So where does this profit come from? There was always a shortfall there, can't you see?
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2012-6-12 08:37:45 |Display all floors
The American Dream is just that... a dream.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.