Views: 35288|Replies: 88

What is the Purpose of Your Life?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-7 05:27:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by chopSTICKed at 2012-6-8 00:32

Do you ever ask yourself what the purpose of your life is, the purpose of your people, and the purpose of your nation? Why struggle to exist and survive? Among modern Caucasian people, the purpose is to consume goods and services, followed by death (capitalism). But, is this really good enough for China? Are you happy with having just this purpose?

As I see it, the purpose should be to constantly improve yourself and your country with respect to your biology, your culture, your understanding of science and the universe, and technology. With respect to biology, we evolved upwards from apes, but then we stopped evolving to be more intelligent; we stagnated, and even have reversed in intelligence. I think we should strive to keep on biologically evolving upwards without any limits. We should take evolution into our own hands and biologically evolve into better and better species. Caucasians worship gods, but China has the potential to actually become gods. We should make our brains bigger and smarter, our senses stronger, and our bodies more robust. We should drastically extend our lifespans and biologically alter our bodies to be able to travel through space. Our bodies should be changed to be able to absorb electromagnetic energy to sustain ourselves, instead of relying on current foods. There is no limit: our religion should be to keep on evolving upwards and leave the Homo Sapiens behind. One day, we will no longer be organic, but made of a much stronger material that can travel between galaxies. Only China can do it, and you can be sure that once we evolve upwards, no one will try to harm or invade us, and we will in return leave other people alone in peace.

We will make our brains so smart that each Chinese person would be able to learn all human knowledge in 60 seconds. It would take us only a few seconds to invent space-age technology. Our mental processing speed and mental capacity would be greater than all the computers in the world combined. And our bodies will be built to be able to survive in extreme cold, extreme heat, and other extreme conditions. We will have become super-men or gods. This should be our purpose in life and our reason for existing.

The above article was chopped  from http://forum.china.org.cn/viewth ... &extra=page%3D1 then sticked  in this forum by one of Chopstickers.

Multiple choicevote: ( 3 items can be selected at most ), There are a total of 16 people participating in the poll
Your current user group has no poll permission
E.T. THE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL.jpeg
I bring chopsticks wherever I go as my private eating utensils and deadly secret weapons !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 09:45:10 |Display all floors
What is the purpose of your life?
Accounting of Life is a branch of accountancy beside of governmental accounting, cost accounting, auditing, accounting system, financial accounting and so on.....
PETER DRUCKER: "KNOWLEDGE HAS TO BE IMPROVED, CHALLENGED AND INCREASED CONSTANTLY OR IT VANISHES."

Accountancy knowledge is applied to explain Karma Law logically and mathematically.
Accounting of Life (AoL) is a kind of philosophy.

The basic Accounting of Life's equation is REWARD = SIN + KARMA.
From that equation we can conclude that the more value of REWARD, the more value of KARMA, and the more value of SIN, the less value of KARMA.
In other words the less value of REWARD, the less value of KARMA and the less value of SIN, the more value of KARMA.

If the goal of the company according to Financial Accounting is to increase profits as much as possible and to reduce costs as less as possible, so the goal we live in this world according to Accounting of Life is to do good things as much as possible and to do bad things as less as possible.

The period of Accounting of someone Life begins when an individual is born and ends when the individual pass away. The next period will be started when the individual is reborn with its OWN accumulated value of karma brought from the late period.

The above essay was chopped  from http://www.alivenotdead.com/resianto then sticked  in this forum by a chopsticker.

I bring chopsticks wherever I go as my private eating utensils and deadly secret weapons !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 16:58:26 |Display all floors
This article was already posted before by the original author: bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-725311-1-1.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-8 03:32:42 |Display all floors
Perhaps no Han person agrees with this article?  But, most Ashkenazi do.  It is my belief that either the Han can choose to rise with the Ashkenazi, or instead choose to go extinct with the rest.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-8 05:55:37 |Display all floors
The purpose of my life is a better life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-8 05:56:02 |Display all floors
Keep going.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-8 07:44:49 |Display all floors
Transhumanist. Post time: 2012-6-7 16:58
This article was already posted before by the original author: bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-725311-1 ...

non sense I chopped from other website

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.