Author: wasabiwasabi

What The West Wants ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-29 00:37:12 |Display all floors
U.S. cant make its USD sustain...because they do not know how to do business and how to do economy...the only solution is to threaten other countries or invade them...so they will do deficit trades using USD...doing so, the USD will increase its value.

U.S. invade Middle East because of this...force them to do deficit trades of oils and gold in USD~...now only Iran is not doing it, and wanting to trade oils and gold with others...that is why U.S. trying their best to create reason to invade just like Iraq and Afghan~

If Iran able to trade with others; with protection from Russia and China. U.S. USD is in deep sh1t~ Now all eyes on Iran. U.S. inciting Israel to war on Iran, and inciting Japan to make China into war. So U.S. will have a very good reason to invade them~ to protect their country into bankrupt~

that is what U.S. wanted~ Clinton, Bush, Obama....they r just puppets~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 00:46:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 01:00:31 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-12-28 23:54
Ain't gonna happen while China remains a one party state which controls everything and pretty much ...

Kiwi.. you have to be fair, I own land in the west and in China , the Chinese land is leased for a period of 50 years, after that it can be passed to a close relative, if none of this , the land revert to its people as can be taken to my grave. The land in the west is a bit more than 1000 acres and I thought it belong to me, well… not so, son after the western authorities took a big chunk as an easement and I got paid peanuts for it. So as you see is the same- same but different. Why is the truth always inflammatory..? One party rule has given the Chines, wellbeing and security, western party’s rules has given them nothing but misery and mayhem , wars destruction and poverty. This is not inflammatory, facts seep for them self.

It might be crazy but the 51st State Party is a political party in New Zealand. It advocates New Zealand becoming the 51st state of the United States of America. The party's secretary is Paulus Telfer, he is Jewish and former Christchurch mayoral candidate On February 2010, the party applied to register a logo with the Electoral Commission. The logo – a US flag with 51 stars – was rejected by the Electoral Commission on the grounds that it was likely to cause confusion or mislead electors. Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

The City of London obligates, controls all manner of the New Zealand government, the political Tweedledum and Tweedledee parties, the councils, news media, and even have input into social welfare spending policies, increasing GST and even demanding the scraping of New Zealand’s MMP voting system.  The real prime ministers of New Zealand are British prime ministers of the day  or whatever, for they give the orders over the phone to your Prime Minster.  Then this so-called Prime Minster of New Zealand, from whatever Tweedledum or Tweedledee party, whoever is in power, stands to attention, clicks his or her heels, and replies “Ja Whol”, then salutes a beaming picture of Mrs. Windsor, then faithfully carries out the order…. like the British forcing New Zealand in sending troops to Afghanistan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 01:52:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2012-12-29 00:53
raton Post time: 2012-12-29 00:00
Kiwi.. you have to be fair, I own land in the west and in China , the Chinese land is leased for a ...

Well, that's democracy, having a party which wishes to become the 51st state on the US but that is never going to happen!
No, the city of London doesn't rule or control us and nor does the british PM of the day. HM, The Queen does have the head of state role in NZ and she can, should she wish, exercise a fair bit of power, just as she can in Australia, Canada and the UK, but she doesn't.
As for the land rules, well, my family have owned a fairly significant slice of NZ for over a century and half and we're in no danger of losing it so, I don't get how you lost your 1000 acres, which isn't a whole helluva lot anyway when you think about it......compared to my family land anyway.

As for the 50 years in China, the land is leased for that long. If the original leasee passes away, is the balance of the lease passed on or do the inheritors get an automatic new 50 year lease? I am rather dubious about that!

For the record, I dislike MMP and GST as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 01:59:35 |Display all floors
fearless_Pang Post time: 2012-12-28 23:11
The white men parties of Northern America and Aussie owns all the ingenous land too.
How about giv ...

I wasn't born in the UK so how can I go back?

Really, you're a complete and utter ignoramus as evidenced by your posts here, sorry to say!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 02:00:36 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2012-12-28 23:37
U.S. cant make its USD sustain...because they do not know how to do business and how to do economy.. ...

The US "incites" Israel and Japan? Where and how can you surmise this please?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 02:06:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.