Author: wasabiwasabi

What The West Wants ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-19 23:06:05 |Display all floors
I tried to understand what the fuck you're talking about there わさびx2 but my 3-year-old niece can form sentences better than you do so it's pretty much like trying to understand gibberish.

Also... The world includes the west, and the west isn't exactly one united thing. In what we call "the west" there's A LOT of different countries with very different interests. Also, Europe is part of the west. So, when you have The world talking with the west it's like having the west partly talking to itself, and the same problem is happening when you seperate "the west" from Europe because most of the west IS Europe!

So, get your facts straight and then learn how to form sentences properly and then come back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-21 16:19:00 |Display all floors
wasabiwasabi Post time: 2012-12-19 22:15
agree, like I said, the main back bone of the West is MILITARY, plain & simple.

2013 USA Defense budget is going to be 635 billion dollars.

(more than the rest of the whole world's combined defense budgets)

sicko_unclesam.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-23 19:00:58 |Display all floors
If you mean the west by america, than this would be my assessment: People must understand americans are not the masters of their destiny, american for all intends and purposes are controlled by the Zionist/Jewish government thus rendering american’s nothing more that parrots on the jewish strings. Europa, if not all, are already under the jewish hammer, Germany already succumbed to the cancerous Jews. Latin America slowly are divorcing the USA -jewish combo and becoming more radicals hence making their own decisions. Bolivar predictions are in motions.  There is hope, and that is China, whilst the Great Wall was erected  thousand years ago and it served as a defense for their internal enemies, China today has a formidable invisible wall that in years to come will be able to stop if not demise the jewish-USA criminal supremacy and become the bacon of freedoms and prosperities for the world as a whole. I might not witness this, but your kids will grow up in a better world thanks the Chinese folks.              

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-28 23:41:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by chinoamigo at 2017-3-15 07:35

'Huge chunk of Antarctica being named Queen Elizabeth Land'

Thievery : Its in their blood

For the past several centuries, eversince they have built up world's mightiest navy power, Anglos had been

busy helping theirselves at the expense of others, from one super huge continent of N. America to the another

mega huge continent of Australia, and in-betweens.

so this come no surprise at all!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-28 23:44:23 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-12-23 19:00
If you mean the west by america, than this would be my assessment: People must understand americans  ...

I love bacon.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-28 23:54:55 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-12-23 18:00
If you mean the west by america, than this would be my assessment: People must understand americans  ...

Ain't gonna happen while China remains a one party state which controls everything and pretty much owns all the land etc. Westerners aren't inclined to like such things really as well you know.
This whole thread is just another bash the west thread and is inflammatory!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 00:11:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.