Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 06:44:17 |Display all floors
I want Timmy to go back home
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 08:01:48 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2012-7-26 02:23
They live in sheltered lives,

Believe me, nothing is taken for granted in the West. How do you think people in Europe came to have a good life? Do you think it was 100% because we traded with countries abroad and extended our territories? That's only a small part of it. Education, stable political and social systems and centuries of hard work, invention, innovation, solutions and creativity meant that while some countries were standing still or going backwards, Europe developed massively in so many areas; scientifically, economically and culturally.

If Chinese mandarins hadn't decided to close the doors on the world in the 1520's, China would have been up there alongside, probably as a huge trading partner. So just because your government took a retrograde step which essentially stopped development in China while the rest of the world moved ahead, there's no need for you to be so bitter and twisted about it. China's stagnation was 100% due to its own backward thinking policies, so don't blame the world for your own problems. You have the typical blinkered Chinese attitude of conveniently ignoring your own self-inflicted problems and blaming the west for it. I know Mao taught you to blame us for everything while his policies failed and many of you starved to death, but that was blame deflection too as he was giving all your food to the Russians in exchange for arms.

Grow up, see the big picture. Stop following your tiny indoctrinated twisted path.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 08:22:52 |Display all floors
wasabiwasabi Post time: 2012-6-2 06:04
Friends,

what did you smoke???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 07:54:22 |Display all floors

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

When crony savages rule, or ruin the world, things turn upside down, the goods become the bads,

the bads and uglys turn goods, what a world we live in,  ha ha ha ha!

The good, the bad & the ugly! When crony capitalists rule, or ruin the world,things turn upside down.The good become the bad, the bad & ugly turn good. What a world we live in!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 08:23:30 |Display all floors
sunshineman Post time: 2012-7-31 07:54
The Good the Bad and the Ugly

So you are saying that now America has been demonised that they are now painted as bad and China is now painted as good?

So China were the ugly, right? Otherwise I don't get your point....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 03:34:25 |Display all floors

Might is Right (might being mighty Military Power).

That's why they, the West, can NOT live without it they are next to chicken littles.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.