Views: 84367|Replies: 236

What The West Wants ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-2 06:02:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wasabiwasabi at 2013-8-14 02:43

The World :  What do you want ?

The West :  #&%* ..... {:soso_e131:}.......*&%# .......  {:soso_e118:} ....  !

Friends,

I'm not quite sure what The West wants ? !

But let me tell you one thing , that ......, Europeans and The West Must make (acutely) aware of

(themselves) the fact that they can NOT live off   {:soso_e113:}  their business-as-usual good ol' lives on the blood

and sweat of the world forever.

[ Even with their 500 years-old mighty monster military roaming around across the globe as usual ].

Why ? Because  ....., Rising superpower no-nonsense China will Not tolerate this sort of dirty old bully tact & trait nomore.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-2 06:04:30 |Display all floors

Like I said ..,

This post was edited by wasabiwasabi at 2013-8-14 02:46

Friends,

I'm not quite sure what The West wants ?  But let me tell you one thing , that ......., Europeans and The West Must make  (acutely) aware of (themselves) the fact that they can NOT  live off   {:soso_e113:}  their business-as-usual good ol' lives on the blood and sweat of the world forever.
[ Even with their 500 years-old mighty monster military roaming around across the globe as usual ].

Rising superpower  no-nonsense China will Not tolerate this sort of dirty old bully tact & trait nomore.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-13 08:27:40 |Display all floors

For the sake of the long suffering world, let me repeat one more time ..,

This post was edited by wasabiwasabi at 2013-8-14 02:50

Do the right thing.  
Enough is Enough !
Christian Europe and The West Must make (acutely) aware of themselves the fact that they can Not live off   {:soso_e113:}
on the blood and sweat of the world forever. Even with their 500 years-old mighty monster military roaming around across the globe, business as usual.

No-nonsense rising super-power China will Not tolerate this sort of dirty old bully tact & trait nomore.

Need I say more?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-14 03:47:25 |Display all floors
^no. its quite clear u cant get laid already.it's because anglos, ahem,westerners r stealing all ur women - not that they r so desperate to escape china and arranged marriages that they now spam westerners all over the globe.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-14 19:21:43 |Display all floors
wasabiwasabi Post time: 2012-6-13 08:27
Do the right thing.  Enough is Enough !

only small wasabi is ok

enough is enough

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-14 19:30:54 |Display all floors
wasabi should come in small packets.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 06:07:42 |Display all floors

What do they want...........,

Centuries Old Western Ways/views                           Birth Rights, Entitlement, benefit and allowance ,   
                                                                        =

(over the rest of the world)                                    master and slave mentality

That's what they want!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.