Author: AmishMike

The World at their Fingertips   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-3-15 13:26:22 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-3-15 07:08
Since their defeat, Germany & Japan lost their spines, and became nothing more than puppets of pu ...

Spineless Sobabe was here again... or her shadow, @chinoamigo@...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-23 07:28:31 |Display all floors

True indeed, like you said, Germany and Japan have no other choice but to work their butts off, true indeed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-23 10:12:20 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-3-23 07:28
True indeed, like you said, Germany and Japan have no other choice but to work their butts off, ...

If only Burma, N Korea, China and other backward nations were like Germany or Japan...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-29 10:36:08 |Display all floors

So what the west wants ?

Well, I vividly remember when my late grandfather gave this real good scenario - an illustration of a horse-drawn cart.

- The horse is - the world, pulling the cart and partially blindfolded but only allowed to see what they want you to see;

- The horse man with a whip is - mighty military of the West;

- The passengers on the cart is - the West.

Take a good look at it. Isn't there a saying - a picture is worth a thousand words.  

TheWest.jpg
There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-29 17:04:37 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-3-29 10:36
So what the west wants ?

Well, I vividly remember when my late grandfather gave this real go ...

Well, Gorgous, how envious I am of you. Why do you get paid for yourlousyposts, and I am not?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-5 05:32:24 |Display all floors
hellraiser Post time: 2016-12-8 03:50
Stockholm international Peace Research Institute reported that world military expenditures aver ...
America's Military-Industrial Complex is the right arm of Anglo-American establishment, the one they can't live without, which also employ tens of millions of majority Anglo-Americans population. So they are going to keep it alive, thrive and prosper at all costs. Unfortunately, this means they are going to continue playing war/fear dramas, creating trouble and conflicts worldwide, in order to keep selling the arms and this whole industries rolling, so as to justify their causes.

'South China Sea / Taiwan / Korea Peninsula, bluh, bluh, bluh': Like I said, beware of Snake Oil Salesmen! friends & allies, such as Japan, Taiwan, S. Korea are pressured to buy billions & billions dollars worth of these military-industrial products every 5 years, just to keep this industry alive & thrive, only to become obsolete scrap metals in a couple decades later and then what, buy another newer products again, and this whole cycle repeat over and over while they keep this worldwide dramas of conflicts & crisis alive & reincarnate, back and forth.       

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-5 10:39:46 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-4-5 05:32
'South China Sea / Taiwan / Korea Peninsula, bluh, bluh, bluh': Like I said, beware of Snake Oil ...

Beware! Hellraiser comes now as a "snake oil man" called "chinoamigo"...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.