Author: E.T.

Chinese Medicine Vs. Western Medicine   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-5 12:54:38 |Display all floors
Imakandi Post time: 2017-9-4 23:34
Well, it is not for you to decide.  Only the experienced FDA can decide how much medicine is too m ...

I have never claimed any different. However, it is still a fact that medicine can kill when incorrectly prescribed regardless of any regulating authorities. It is also a fact that, regardless of any regulating authorities, individuals can refuse medicines in most countries that they do not think are appropriate or safe and not all medicines are regulated by prescription.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-11 05:03:56 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-9-5 12:54
I have never claimed any different. However, it is still a fact that medicine can kill when incorr ...

Western medicine is quite amazing.  China and Russia should be very grateful, not hostile.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-11 12:07:54 |Display all floors
Dalton_Peckman Post time: 2017-9-11 05:03
Western medicine is quite amazing.  China and Russia should be very grateful, not hostile.

Chinese so-called "traditional medicine" amazes me sometimes for the fact that it does not  kill or permanently impair every sufferer.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.