Author: E.T.

Chinese Medicine Vs. Western Medicine   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-16 18:35:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by E.T. at 2012-5-16 18:36
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-16 18:34
this con man will be a huge success in China.

Which person do you believe will be detrimental to China?
These sites will make China strong: Neoeugenics.com, Eugenics.net, Amren.com, Vdare.com, Toqonline.com, Theoccidentalobserver.net

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-16 18:39:19 |Display all floors
E.T. Post time: 2012-5-16 18:35
Which person do you believe will be detrimental to China?

detrimental to China?

I don't think so.
How can it be detrimental when it is already of the DNA?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-16 18:40:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by E.T. at 2012-5-16 18:42

It took me an hour to format the three debate posts in the beginning of this thread.  This forum does not appear to be too compatible with Microsoft Word 2010.
These sites will make China strong: Neoeugenics.com, Eugenics.net, Amren.com, Vdare.com, Toqonline.com, Theoccidentalobserver.net

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-16 18:43:05 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-16 18:39
detrimental to China?

I don't think so.

I don't understand what you are trying to tell me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-16 20:00:40 |Display all floors
The discussion seem like a textbook example of a chinadaily discussion. Some guy pushing a twisted and unbalanced world view in post after post.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-16 20:45:06 |Display all floors
E.T. Post time: 2012-5-16 18:43
I don't understand what you are trying to tell me.

well,

How can it be detrimental when it is already part  of the DNA?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-16 20:46:53 |Display all floors
E.T. Post time: 2012-5-16 18:40
It took me an hour to format the three debate posts in the beginning of this thread.  This forum doe ...

and I am the only one to read it.......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.