Views: 4643|Replies: 20

10 RMB Brothel Sex Workers: Comparing Prostitution to Farming   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-5-8 10:42:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 15:48:20 |Display all floors
life is not easy,feel sorry for those sex workers,i am sure they  do their job  not out of their wishes,but out of  the sense of responsibility to their kids,how to judge their behavior,i lose my judgement

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 17:31:10 |Display all floors
I feel really sorry for them....{:soso_e115:}   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 17:58:14 |Display all floors
helenyxy Post time: 2012-5-9 17:31
I feel really sorry for them....

Don't feel sorry, petition your government to treat them right if caught! Not pay 3000 yuan fine that is virtually impossible.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 17:58:31 |Display all floors
youneverknow Post time: 2012-5-9 15:48
life is not easy,feel sorry for those sex workers,i am sure they  do their job  not out of their w ...

Don't feel sorry, petition your government to treat them right if caught! Not pay 3000 yuan fine that is virtually impossible.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 20:14:02 |Display all floors
Make it legal, make health insurance and regular health examinations mandatory and they will live a better life. They will prostitute themselves anyway, and there will be always customers. No need to harden the poor women's lives even more.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 20:34:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pantarhei at 2012-5-9 20:34
youneverknow Post time: 2012-5-9 15:48
life is not easy,feel sorry for those sex workers,i am sure they  do their job  not out of their w ...

Indeed. This is the reason why the law enforcement should be focused on the buyers and organizers(if any) rather than the girls selling. Fining the girl just creates incentives to sell even more sex.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.