Author: stealth

Native Americans are Chinese descendants: Study shows   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-27 13:26:11 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2012-12-26 23:00
I have said before that people bitchin' about the 9-dash line provocations are not seeing the larg ...

Does not matter China already there or not,
native americans are related to Chinese people,
so blood is thicker than water
and we want a grand family reunion.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-27 16:20:48 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-12-27 10:23
The Vikings too probably are Chinese descent from Central Asia
as evidenced by Chinese dragons, Chin ...

Huns are part of present Indian population and Buddhist status in fact Buddhism itself was received from India (Tianzu).
你好 / 您好,
请问 。。。。。... Could these discussions lead to any direct action?  at least conferencing ... 会议     。。。。。 谢谢再见。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-27 16:37:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by correction at 2012-12-27 16:37
RavindraSk Post time: 2012-12-27 16:20
Huns are part of present Indian population and Buddhist status in fact Buddhism itself was receive ...

India rejected Buddhism,
it was the Kushans from central Asia adopted buddhism from India and spread it to China.
btw Kushans are a people originated from Gansu province in China but driven out by the Huns,
the Kushans established a powerful empire stretching from central Asia all the way to northern India
that's how they got in touch with buddhism.
they able to spread buddhusm to China because they were originally from China and able to translate buddhist scripts into Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-27 16:43:42 |Display all floors
RavindraSk Post time: 2012-12-27 16:20
Huns are part of present Indian population and Buddhist status in fact Buddhism itself was receive ...

The ancient Huns were a people related to the Han Chinese
who were said to have descended from Chun Wei, a prince from the last Xia lord
Sima Qian stated, based on preceding Chinese records (Bamboo Annals), that the (Huns) Xiongnu's 匈奴 ruling clan were descendants of Chunwei (淳維 "Chun tribes")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-27 17:39:21 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-12-27 13:37
India rejected Buddhism,
it was the Kushans from central Asia adopted buddhism from India and spre ...

Buddhism is still one of the many cultures in India(Tianzu).  The fact remains that Kushans received Buddhism from India(Tianzu).  Gautam Buddha is a name of the Indian King who originated.  Huns and Kushans both are part of present Indian population.

你好 / 您好,
请问 。。。。。... Could these discussions lead to any direct action?  at least conferencing ... 会议     。。。。。 谢谢再见。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-27 17:59:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RavindraSk at 2012-12-27 15:00
correction Post time: 2012-12-27 13:43
The ancient Huns were a people related to the Han Chinese
who were said to have descended from Chu ...

Buddhism has spread from India in almost all directions as China, Korea, Japan, Central Asia, Shri Lanka, South East Asia.

你好 / 您好,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-27 19:55:12 |Display all floors
Every race is an African descendant.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.