Author: cd_moderator

Western media should be more professional   [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2012-5-3 00:00:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sisko77 at 2012-5-2 17:00

Western media should use less copypaste from news agencies and instead do more research. Give journalists more time to actually do that research. But it will get even worse. They already test computer programs which automatically create sports news...
Minds are like parachutes: they only function when they're open.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 00:58:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2012-5-9 05:36:47 |Display all floors



   It is a dirty secret that...,


  Western News Media thrive on Western Agenda & Propaganda...., and


   then spoon feed the general public ,... accordingly.





Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2012-5-9 21:56:46 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2012-5-9 07:36
It is a dirty secret that...,

Wang, in Sichuan University, you had political education

In South Carolina, you did not

Did you ask yourself why?
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2012-5-14 11:29:38 |Display all floors
I wonder how many of the posters here are actually journalists or have worked as journalists in their lives? One perhaps? Two maybe? or are you all just a bunch of armchair experts about the press and how it works?
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2012-5-15 15:52:55 |Display all floors
map627@live.com Post time: 2012-4-29 21:04
repitele,in western media if you get it wrong one time your done,,,censer ship is not tolarated by a ...

What planet are you living on? It's not Earth that's for sure.

I guess you have never worked in the press if you actually believe what you wrote.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 3Rank: 3

Post time 2012-5-17 06:14:17 |Display all floors
look ,we all no they dont tell the truth, but there is one thing that keeps all them working ,they dont claim credict for the story,EXANPLE FOX NEWS IS THE WORSE ABOUT THIS,,,,,,,,OUR SOURCES SAY,,,,,,,that little fraise keep them from having to be credictable for the story they report on.....if they say them selfs ,,i,m reporting this story ,then they are responsible for the out come...i dont believe wat they say if they use the source cop out.that happen in u s 60 percent of the time,the other 40 percent you can believe ,the are good reporters and the u s has the best rating on getting the story out that counts

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.