- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 8 Hour
- Reading permission
seneca Post time: 2018-1-10 12:21
I would not even TRUST y o u reporting truthfully about the thickness of toilet paper in your ...
Here's the reason why Western news media should be more professional and sincere with the truth-
* Remember, 500 years ago, there were an estimated around 5 to 6 million indigenous natives living in North America alone. Today, there is over 2 millions left.
On the other hand, about 200 years ago, around 3 million Germans came to USA, and today there are around 65 millions. About 150 years ago, around 2 million Irish came to USA, and today there are around 40 millions.
* Mega genocide, followed by mega pillage & plunder, sin after sin after sin after ...,
Native American population in continent of America 500 yrs ago - 10 to 15 millions
European population in Europe around that time - 20 millions
Native people today - 15 to 20 million
Europeans today ( in new world + Europe) - 1 BILLIONS .
* Indigenous Natives Ain't No Chicken Little: These are people who built great civilizations such as Mayan, Inca and Aztec Empires on their own beloved mother land, and all from the scratch, since they had been cut out from the rest of the world for 20,000 years or so. They ain't no chicken little. All they need is their land and resources back, their population back, and their future back.
* No doubt, there's centuries' of systematic promotion and demotion, between newcomers and the indigenous, on their own beloved motherland, period.
* The indigenous natives, the rightful owner of the land, their very own beloved motherland, need to have to restore their dignity, their identity, their land, their population and their future. After all, it's their land, period. They also need to catch up with 500 years of loss time that they had endured and suffered through.
Like I said, all these statemente are true indeed, and here's the question for old goat Western news media;
Europeans' notorious Slavery has long been over, and so is equally notorious century-old
Colonialism worldwide, ( both, by the way were designed to extract the great wealth),
which has gone already and Colonial masters had all but gone home.
" Why on earth is Colonization of indigenous native's lands worldwide*
by Europeans still exist to this today? "
[* stretching from North America to South America, from Siberia/Far-East to Australia/NZ.]