Author: cd_moderator

Western media should be more professional   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-10 12:21:13 |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2018-1-10 09:35
I would only trust the Western news media in topics such as science & technology, weather an ...

I would not even TRUST   y o u   reporting truthfully about  the thickness of toilet paper in your blog.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-11 00:59:43 |Display all floors
No chance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-11 02:28:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Motika at 2018-1-10 19:30

who pays your wages he orders the music. Then you have to dance to that tune. Same story where ever you are
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-13 06:55:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RottenRobbie at 2018-1-13 06:56
seneca Post time: 2018-1-10 12:21
I would not even TRUST   y o u   reporting truthfully about  the thickness of toilet paper in your ...

Like I said, I would only trust the Western news media in such news like,

science & technology,

weather,

sport,

otherwise, the rest of which, I like to 'take it with a grain of salts'.

This world is full of wolves wearing sheep's mask, and playing victim.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-24 06:55:59 |Display all floors

Yeah, you better take the reports of Western news media with a bucket full of grain of salts.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-24 08:12:40 |Display all floors
sobabe Post time: 2018-1-24 06:55
Yeah, you better take the reports of Western news media with a bucket full of grain of sal ...

What do you want to do with those "buckets of grain of salt"??? "Grain of salt"???

Don't overdo using figures of speech that exceed your feeble intelligence!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-2 10:54:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-10 12:21
I would not even TRUST   y o u   reporting truthfully about  the thickness of toilet paper in your ...

Here's the reason why Western news media should be more professional and sincere with the truth-

* Remember, 500 years ago, there were an estimated around 5 to 6 million indigenous natives living in North America alone. Today, there is over 2 millions left.
   On the other hand, about 200 years ago, around 3 million Germans came to USA, and today there are around 65 millions. About 150 years ago, around 2 million Irish came to USA, and today there are around 40 millions.

* Mega genocide, followed by mega pillage & plunder, sin after sin after sin after ...,

Native American population  in continent of America 500 yrs ago - 10 to 15 millions

European  population in Europe  around that time - 20 millions

Native people today  - 15 to 20 million

Europeans today ( in new world + Europe)  -  1 BILLIONS .   

* Indigenous Natives Ain't No Chicken Little: These are people who built great civilizations such as Mayan, Inca and Aztec Empires on their own beloved mother land, and all from the scratch, since they had been cut out from the rest of the world for 20,000 years or so. They ain't no chicken little. All they need is their land and resources back, their population back, and their future back.
  * No doubt, there's centuries' of systematic promotion and demotion, between newcomers and the indigenous, on their own beloved motherland, period.

* The indigenous natives, the rightful owner of the land, their very own beloved motherland, need to have to restore their dignity, their identity, their land, their population and their future. After all, it's their land, period. They also need to catch up with 500 years of loss time that they had endured and suffered through.

Like I said, all these statemente are true indeed, and here's the question for old goat Western news media;

Europeans' notorious Slavery has long been over, and so is equally notorious century-old

Colonialism worldwide, ( both, by the way were designed to extract the great wealth),

which has gone already and Colonial masters had all but gone home.

"
Why on earth is Colonization of indigenous native's lands worldwide*

by Europeans still exist to this today? "            

[* stretching from North America to South America, from Siberia/Far-East to Australia/NZ.]   

native america.jpg
This world is full of wolves wearing sheep's mask, and playing victim.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.