Author: newyorkerjoe

Long-Live Indochina   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-13 10:13:23 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-5-13 06:50
Truth be told, 'Anglo way or Highway', followed by 'Reward or Punishment' is their Plain Truth Ide ...

I know you think we all should follow you in your footsteps sunk in that lowway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 09:47:19 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-2-22 08:03
Even an apology alone is not enough for all that countless   crimes, sufferings & others commit ...
Even an apology alone is not enough for all that countless crimes, sufferings & others committed

under centuries-long Colonialism in Indo-China; it's only fair to redeem through-

'compensation, reparation, restitution, repayment and atonement'. After all it's “A man's got to do what a man's got to do.”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 15:31:00 |Display all floors
barbarianmo Post time: 2017-5-17 09:47

Don't kiss in public! It is indecent. Are you a pervert?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-18 10:32:32 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2017-4-18 06:44
Master Anglo, you used us Indians as serevants & soldiers to protect your sun-never-set bounti ...
  1. Master Anglo, you used us Indians as serevants & soldiers to protect your sun-never-set bountiful Colonial Empire through out the whole wide world for centuries, and we did all the dirty works for you; and that's the truth facts. Why don't you give us some rewards in return, and how's about those neighboring North-Eastern region & Burma for us?   [Just imagine this sceniro in by gone era, century earlier.]
Copy code
Bullseyes, you got that right on! Like I said, 'My Anglo way or Highway', followed by 'Reward or Punishment' is their Plain Naked Truth Ideology that they live by, now and then.

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-18 10:35:00 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-5-18 10:32
Bullseyes, you got that right on! Like I said, 'My Anglo way or Highway', followed by 'Reward or P ...

These naked truths are universal. Try to negotiate with an Arab sheikh or an African chieftain. They will hold a grip on your life and kill you without mercy if they so desire. We Anglos on the other hand...  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
barbarianmo Post time: 2017-5-17 09:47

Agree with Barbarian, one hundred percent!        

Use magic tools Report

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
sobabe Post time: 2017-5-25 10:43
Agree with Barbarian, one hundred percent!

I agree: she is 100% a Barbarian.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.